𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 ~ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 (fluff)

(This is the non NSFW one it follows after chapter 13 so if you didn't like the NSFW lemon one.. Here yah go)

(Like I said tall are 18 in this story lemme make that clear 🦋)

"hmmm" you let out a soft hum and opened your eyes to see him staring at you "O-oh uh sorry I didn't mean to lay down I-I just thought that it was comf-" he rested everything down setting the softer objects on the floor and the drinks on the wooden night stand.

"No, no, no, its alright bubble don't apologize" his tone assured you and you continued to relax again while he spoke. "Sooo remember what i told you this morning?" he sat beside your resting body on the bed and leaned back. The weight of his body made you open your eyes before answering.

"Yeah 'come to my room i have something to show you' " you mimicked his response from earlier and smiled resting your head on your hands that were propped up by your elbows.

Alberto smiled and nodded "Well.. i mean we've been together for a bit and i- well i mean -i umm" he stuttered and leaned over to you "I'll just show you instead" He twisted his body where his chest now faced you instead of the door. Your eyes widened when he got closer making it to where butterflies fluttered up immediately, sure you've kissed before but there was something different about this moment.

"What was that for? " you asked looking up at him a happy smile plastered on your face.

"Well I just kinda miss you, I mean we're around each other a lot but someone else is around I just want to snuggle with my baby girl" he moved the strand of hair that ended up misplaced and fixed it, wrapping in behind your ear.

"I'd love that" you chuckled at his clingy ness and wrapped your body around him. He gave you one of the glasses and you looked down swirling it around "what's this? "

"Oh right... It's this thing that humans made it's called cider, try some you'll like it"

You took a sip and immediately your eyes sparkled in absolute joy. After that sip you chugged it letting out a happy sigh.

"I take it my bubble liked it huh?! " he lifted your chin giving you a small kiss, your eyes closed and you smiled into it.

"I did what's it's from? "

"Uuuuh apples I think... Dunno ask Massimo tomorrow but right now we can just focus on each other yeah? " he ran his finger back and forth on the brim of his glass until you responded.

"Of course" he looked up an attacked you with small pecks all around your face (meaning fast and light kisses). You giggled while he held onto you keeping you in place as he loved on you endlessly "okay okay okay! " you laughed

"I'm sorry pebble but I just freaking love you so much I have no words.. Truly your something amazing" his words made you blush awfully and you covered your face.

"I-i love you too, I feel the same Alberto" he removed your hands and rubbed his nose against yours kissing the tip after.

"Your nose is so adorable yah know that~" he cooed looking over your precious form "I mean even when your a sea monst-erm I'm mean human sea human haha... Even then your snout is so cute and tiny"

"Really?! " you were shocked since you have never actually SEEN yourself in a mirror before in that form.

"Of shell yeah and your eyes are always so full of wonder and love, reminds me of a tiny seahorse when their first born " he looked away from you to the left where a window had been placed. "Hey wanna help me find something? "

You nodded "mmhm" he let you go and wrapped you in the blanket he brought earlier incase the breeze made you cold.

"See that riiiight there" he pointed to a bright star, it had been the brightest in the sky by far above the others "that's le amore stella"

"What's that mean? " you asked getting closer to him against the window seal.

"That means the love star, story says it the only one if it's kind and when two soulmates look at it from afar just like this and whisper your love to it secretly... The people will be together forever"

You looked away from him and back up to the sky "le amore stella, I love Alberto scorfano~" you whispered "more than all the water droplets in the oceans"

He giggled and nudged you then taking his turn "and le amore stella, I love (y/n) (l/n) more than all the vespas in the world~ and more than all the stars in the sky"

Your heart seemed to beat a bit faster as he whispered his love to the star. "I wasn't lying yah know" you said just to ensure him

"Neither was I pearl" he kissed your temple and gestured back to the bed where you two snuggled and talked until you passed out first. He stayed away to make sure you were safe then went to bed after confirming. "Goodnight my stella". 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
882 words
If you wanna count this as a filler chapter go ahead and yes if you read the NSFW version I used the same begining but everything after was new... Hope you enjoyed it