𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼~ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

"Brat~" he shook his head and chuckled then went to work as he promised. 

You on the other hand had went to the town as always but this time you had been alone. There wasn't much to do in an island that island specifically so most of the day was spent with walking around and doing what you liked.

At some point during the day you had climbed up to the top of the mountain that you and Alberto had danced at, mount Pico, and watched the small animals in the sea jump in and out of the water.

One dolphin had done small flips on his own. Usually they had roamed in packs like the schools of fish that had swam underneath the sea. "Yeah I feel alone too" sure you sounded dramatic but you were still upset that you've had little to none attention from him. If you were around him he was always with someone else or just straight up not around you. It was hardly just you and him besides last night.

Eventually looking out into the sunsetting among the calm waters you saw a small boat and got happy. For some unknown reason you thought of Alberto and the times you actually have had together like when you washed up on the beach and he pulled you from that small cave, or when he protected you from Ercole that one night, when he slept next to you or stayed up to make sure you were alright.

"hehe cutie" you whispered as the memories kept flooding your mind.

A few minutes later you felt the wind blow past your face nipping your nose and you heard slight humming " hmmm hmm hmhn rises the moon~" you knew that voice and you turned to see Alberto walking up the mountains cement stairs looking down not yet seeing you.

ALBERTOS POV

I walked into the house to find (y/n) but she wasn't there "Hey uh Luca have you seen (N/n)?"

"Oh yeah she went to town but I heard from guilia that she saw her going up to mount Pico again"

"Was she alone?!" I hated when she was alone but that was mainly because of the last time she was alone she was attacked by Ercole and his stupid friends. Luca nodded his head and went back to the dishes since it was his day to do them. "Alright thanks BYE!" I ran out the back door slamming it shut as I ran my way up to the mountain.

Having to stop a few times due to my lungs feeling like they were gonna absolutely burst I started to hum a song I heard on the 'magic singing lady machine' is what I called it but the humans called it a record player. The sun had been nearly all the way set by the time I got home and the moon was now up.

"Hmmm hmm hmhn rises the moon ~" I hummed to myself thinking of (y/n) until I looked up to see her sitting on the edge dangling her feet over the sides.

"I didn't know you sing?" I heard her call out to me with that cute little giggle of hers.

"Well I mean I just heard it ...forget about it" I waved my hand trying to hide my embarrassment and sat next to her. Her delicate looking body shivered and her nose was slight red mostly due to the air from that height.

"how did you know I was up here yah creep~" he playfully punched my arm and I leaned closer to her laughing along.

"Luca told me guilia saw you come up here so I rushed after getting home and realizing you were alone, not trying to tell you what to do or anything but next time you go somewhere can you be sure your NOT alone it freaks me out" I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

YOUR POV

Alberto was always a caring person even when he was angry but this felt like something different "can it always be you then?" you asked twiddling your fingers.

"I cant promise that pebble but I can try my best and very hardest to always be around I know we haven't had much time together" he rubbed the back of his neck looking into your eyes " And I can see it in your face and especially your eyes" he lifted my chin kissing my lips with love pouring into every word you smiled and nodded.

"Deal, also can we go home im kinda cold" you asked.

"Yeah but first " he stood up with you "RACE YOU DOWN " he shot past you getting a head start

"Heyyyy no faiir " you whined catching up to him passing him up.

His eyes widened at you fast pace and smirked leaning a bit further to run quicker. Finally running side by side he huffed while still running " dang dude your fast" he laughed having to stop. He bent over trying his hardest to catch his breath and held up his index finger lazily pointing at you "o-okay you-you win".

You didn't stop until you hit the bottom and laughed lazily, hopping around due to the excitement despite your tiredness. "COME ON SLOW POKE I WANNA EAT!" you screamed as you watched him reach the bottom.

"You ma'am . suck" he huffed

"do you mean that~" you batted your eyes as if you had been hurt by his words, but deep down you knew it was a joke. You saw his eyes widen and blush.

"N-no of course not it was just a jo-" you cut him off by a kiss

"I know im just messing with you." you winked and giggled grabbing his hand heading to the house once again talking like nothing had happened. Getting to the house alberto had asked if you wanted anything you nodded with delightful thoughts of foods clouding your mind.

"We have left over pasta? " he turned back to the small baby blue human sized fridge and pulled out the bowl wrapped in saran wrap. You took it from him and started to eat after thanking him.

"So you wanna split? " you had a mouth full of food as you spoke nodding your head down to gesture towards the plate.

"Why not" he shrugged grabbing a fork and began to eat with you.

You enjoyed him presence even if he didn't talk much when eating. All that matter was that you were okay and so was he right where you were" love you" you smiled still eating catching a glimpse of his face before looking down. He was blushing.

"L-love you too~"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1118 words