𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺~ 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

I love these pictures 👆🏻

"Okay I already checked all of the land above " Giulia huffed as she ran towards Luca bending down and holding her knees to catch her breath.

Luca exhaled deeply as he had been holding his breath in hopes she had possibly found her and nodded. He ran to the edge of the beach yelling to Alberto who had been looking through the waters incase you had escaped yourself. "HEY GIULIA SAID SHE CANT FIND HER SO ILL COME DOWN THERE AND HELP YOU LOOK THROUGH THE WATER UNDERNEATH"

"ALRIGHT" Alberto could feel his heart sink down to his gut. He felt as if he would never find you again all that you had done for him physically and mentally he felt was just for nothing. Yet through all of his doubts he still held on to the love he had for you and didn't give up on searching.

Alberto and Luca finally met up and they went different directions to possibly and hopefully find you. "Hey pebble you out here?" he called for you as he swam swiftly through the vast blue waters. Bubbles tickled his nose every so often as he ran into them.

He passed a few houses or caves, and knocked on the doors hoping with each would be you answering but they were always young guppies or elderly couples. None were you and that really upset him.

YOUR POV

I swam back and forth watching over the little sea horses as my mother picked and planted more crops. "I hate being here" i thought and went inside to finish the caves chores that i had been assigned. Sure I was 18 almost 19 and I was an adult, I was able to be alone and do as I pleased but because of my parents I was afraid to leave incase they did anything that they threatened.

I quietly sang as I did the dishes and held back the tears so I would cause the family to ask what was wrong. I sang the song that Alberto had sang the time he taught me he was able to play the guitar.

"Rises the moon...oooh oooh close your weary eyes, I promise you that soon the autumn comes to darken faded summer skies...breath breath breaaath" I took a deep breath and jumped hearing the door bell ring. I dried off my hands and swam to the door, I twisted the knob and it was as if some sort of prayer was answered there stood Alberto looking with a hopefully look. It then changed and I fell into his arms hugging him tightly.

"Oh my sharks I found you...I finally fucking found you" you cried as you did the same. Your arms wrapped around his whole body, your tails twisted like licorice candy pieces. You giggled while you cried your tears of joy.

"How did you find me?!"

He held your face and kissed you all over the place after all it had been about a week. "I had Giulia and Massimo search the land while me and Luca had looked down here" he smiled looking over your shoulder incase a family member had approached. "I looked at every cave I had Luca do the same and I finally found you, plus I heard that song I sang to you."

"Wait before we say anything more and all that we need to leave now... my brother could come or worse my parents, I want to leave here for good" you grabbed your pearl necklace and a few special items from your room and left back to the surface.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
610 words