𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢

It was 1 in the morning when Davina, Kol and Marcel all went to 4 year old Isabelle's room. They walked in to see the poor little girl sweaty and mumbling. They knew this was due to her bad dreams about Klaus but they did everything they could to stop them but nothing worked. The 3 looked at each other and Davina signaled Marcel to go and wake her because she trusted him the most. Marcel sighed and approached the 4 year old.

" Hey princess, wake up" Marcel whispered softly in her ear. She moved a little but still didn't wake up.

" Come on sweetheart, we have to go" Marcel said a little louder.

" Where are we going Celly?" Izzy said as she opened her eyes. Marcel chuckled and shook his head at the nickname.

" We're going to take you somewhere safe and away from Klaus and Hayley." Marcel said picking her up gently, Izzy wrapping her arms around Marcel's neck and laying her head on his shoulder.

" Really?" Izzy said happily.

"Yea baby really, now come on. We're going to have Auntie D and Uncle Kol help us." She smiled and nodded kissing his cheek. Marcel knew what he was doing was very dangerous but he had to do it, this was his little sister, his whole heart and he would do anything for her.

They all walked downstairs to the entrance of the manor where a male was waiting for them. The one person that would make a huge impact on Izzy's life. Becoming the thing she needed most in the world. That person was Derek Hale. He smiles softly when he sees the 4 of them coming. He was happy that he was taking Izzy in and saving her from the hell she's been through the last 4 years of her life. Marcel put Izzy down on the ground and Izzy turned to the Hale.

" Are you going to be my new daddy?" They all chuckled lowly. After everything she's been through she still had the brightest smile. Derek kneeled down to her level and smiled.

" I hope so."

" Me too!"

They laughed once again at her innocence. Izzy turned back to her brother, aunt and uncle wondering what was happening next. Davina bent down to her height and smiled just like Derek did.

" Okay listen princess, he is going to take somewhere safe to live. He's going to take great care of you. Now before you go we're going to put a cloaking spell on you so no one can track you and try to find you. Okay?" Davina had tears falling from her eyes as she talked the the little girl she basically raised.

"Okay Auntie D. Are you guys coming?" As Davina did the spell Izzy looked up at her uncle and brother. Kol shook his head and bent down.

" No pumpkin we're not. We have to make sure they don't notice your gone, but we will visit and call you everyday!" Kol now also had tears coming out from his eyes. He didn't want her to go but she had to. He along with Davina and Marcel raised this little girl and now they had to set her free from the pain she went through.

" B-But Uncle Kol I can't leave you here. You, Auntie and Celly get hurt." Izzy said now having tears of her own.

"Hey princess we will be just fine. As long as you are safe and happy that's all that matters. We love you forever and ever." Marcel said wiping her tears and hugging her tightly. She backed out of the hug and went to hug her uncle and aunt just as tight.

" We love you forever and ever."

" I love you too forever and ever auntie D and uncle Kol."  Izzy squeezed them so tight like her leaving was forever. She backed away and her uncle Kol wiped her tears away. She looked up at all three of them and smiled.

" Thank you." Isabelle smile and kissed all they're cheeks one last time. She turned to the Hale and grabbed his hand. They started walking leaving the other 3 alone and watching. They were about to turn away when they heard little feet running back towards them.

" Waitttt, you guys forgot about my 3 kisses! Auntie D goes first." They all smiled and Davina picked her up swiftly and kissed her forehead.

" One for strength." Davina then passed her to Kol.

" Another for love." With a kiss to her head, holding her tight. Passing her to Marcel.

" Your turn Celly! You have to give me a big one right here!" Izzy said pointing to her cheek. Marcel laughed.

" Okay okay and lastly for protection." Kissing her cheek and hugging her closely not wanting to let go. But eventually did and placed her down. She started running back to Derek while saying

                              " I love you forever and ever!"