Monster

The Mikealson's walked into a white door and saw nothing, but pitch black at first until they heard loud trembling screams coming from behind them. They all turned.

Memory:
      There was 14 year old Isabelle chained to a tree screaming out in pain. She had tears coming down her face. She was covered with blood, dirt and sweat. Isabelle was breaking the chains every time she moved. Next to her was her father, aunt D, uncle Kol, Celly and her aunt Laura.

" Daddy this hurts! I can't do this anymore. Please take the pain away." Isabelle pleased to her father. Derek felt his heart break at the at the fact that he really couldn't really do anything especially now. If she stopped now she could die.

The Family watching knew this was her first time transitioning. They watched her with pity but Klaus and Hayley felt guilty. They should have been there for their daughter during her most vulnerable time and they weren't. They were also confused why and how Kol, Davina and Marcel were there.

" Princess listen here. You need to pull through okay my love. You got this. This is nothing you can't handle." Her uncle Kol said.

" He's right love. No matter what we're here. Even when you call me Celly." Marcel said which actually allowed Isabelle to chuckle along with them.

" Hey princess, remember what I told you. Find your anchor. Just find something or someone to hold on to. It could be anything." Her father said, she attempts to nod, but all she could do was scream even louder. Derek felt his heart break. His daughter was going through this horrible pain and he couldn't do nothing, but sit around and watch. He felt helpless.

Izzy was thinking of different things to hold on to that could keep her grounded. Maybe her anger for her birth givers and their family? No. The day she found out about her magic? No. What? What could her grounded while stopping her from getting out of control?Izzy let's put a scream as her mind goes from all those different thoughts.

Her father...Her father was the only person that could keep her grounded and calm her down before she and her magic can get out of control.

Izzy starts to think all about her happy moments with her father. From the day he took her in to the day now, where he was by her side going through pain. Even if he couldn't do anything to change it, he was still there.

Derek watched her breathing slow down, her yellow/red eyes slowly going back to their ocean blue color. Her nails and teeth retracting and after 3 minutes she was finally calm.

Derek ran to his daughter and hugged her close. She broke down crying." It hurts daddy. My whole body hurts." Isabelle said trembling in her fathers arms.

" I know sweetheart, I know but look it's over now. You did it. You found your anchor." Derek said kissing his daughters forehead and squeezing her tight. Derek picked her up bridal style and walked to her room.

" You're my anchor, dad. You're the only person in this world that can keep me calm and grounded and stop me from losing it. You also have took me in and raised me. I'm who I am now because of you. So thank you." Izzy whispers into his chest as she drifts off to sleep.

Derek felt tears well up in his eyes. He smiled down at his daughters sleeping form, hearing her very quite snores. He kissed her forehead and placed her in her bed covering her nicely to make sure she was warm.

The Mikealson's were now back in their manor.

" WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HER NOT THEM." Klaus yelled.