Myself

"You think Marcel and Derek are gonna get us out?" Isaac nervously looks up at Izzy who was running her fingers soothingly through his hair, his head on her lap.

Izzy looks down at him. "I think so, but Stiles texted saying it's gonna take a bit because Derek took a detour with Marcel and Scott."

"Really?" Isaac scoffs. "What can be more important than us being in jail?"

"I don't know." Izzy sighs. "But don't worry, okay? We're minors, they can't do much besides ask us questions we don't even have to really answer."

"That's not what I'm worried about." Isaac mumbles, glancing at his hands.

"Isaac, I'm here okay." Izzy gives him a small smile. "If you do end up wolfing out, I will be here to help and guide you, okay? I promise, I got you."

"Thank you." Isaac smiles up at her. "You've had my back and helped me since the beginning. That's more than anyone has done for me my whole life time, so thank you, Iz. Really."

"Of course, Isaac." Izzy twirls a piece of his hair. "I'd do anything for you. You're my best friend, even more so than Jackson. Don't tell him I said that, though."

Isaac laughs. "Of course not."

✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

It was now dark out and after the Sheriff's multiple attempts to try and get something out of Izzy, they locked her back with Isaac in the cell.

Izzy looks to the Lahey next to her and goes to say something, but she was cut off by the sound of the room door opening. The two look up, Isaac slowly sitting up as they both stared at Sheriff Stilinski who walked in.

He went up to the cell they where in and opened it. Izzy looks with wide eyes. "You letting us out?"

"No." Stilinski shakes his head. "Just you."

"What? No." Izzy protests.

"Your brother is here for you." Stilinski says, his voice stern. "You have to go. You can no longer stay here."

"I'm not leaving him!" Izzy exclaims, but Stilinski grabs and drags her out the cell.

Izzy knew she could fight him off, but she didn't want to risk exposing herself. Not liking watching her struggle Isaac calls to her. "Iz, just go, I'll be okay."

Izzy pushes Stilinski off of her and turns to him and Stilinski locked the cell back up. "I'm coming back for you, okay? I will not leave you here alone."

"I know." Isaac squeezes her hand with a small smile on his face before letting go and going back to sit down.

Izzy turned and walked out the station, looking around for her brother. Straight ahead she saw Marcel talking with four people, sensing her presence, Marcel turned and Izzy ran to him and his open arms. Marcel kissed the side of her head.

Izzy looked away and she was immediately attacked in another hug. She looked at the culprit and saw Stiles clinging to her. Instantly feeling his comforting presence, Izzy hugged him back wrapping her arms around his neck as she clung on to him just as tight.

"Thank God you're okay." Stiles let's out a relieved sigh.

"Isaac is still in there." Izzy says letting go of Stiles. She then moved to hug Noah and Rowen just as tight as they hugged her. She saw her father and gave him a small smile before going back over to Stiles and linking their arms, needing to feel him comfort.

"We know." Rowen speaks. "We're trying to come up with something."

"I got it!" Stiles basically shouts. Izzy shushing him making him immediately lower his tone. "Sorry. Now, the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lock-box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."