Miguel

Danny, with a school bag over his shoulder, stands in Stiles's room. He stares at Stiles and Izzy like they were out of their mind. "You want me to do what?"

"Trace a text." Stiles and Izzy say simply.

Danny looks to Izzy. "I came here to do lab work-- that's what lab partners do."

"And we will!" Izzy exclaims.

"...Once you trace the text." Stiles's adds.

"And what makes you think I know how?"

"Because your smart and I've known you for a very long time." Izzy gives him a smile.

"I-I also looked up your arrest report, so-." Stiles trails off.

"I-I was thirteen. They dropped the charges." Danny says defensively.

"These are the people you hang out with?" Derek whisper very lowly so that only his daughter could hear with her hearing. Izzy just turns and gives her dad a playful glare.

"No, we're doing lab work." Danny says sternly as he grabs a stool from beside Stiles' table and moves it beside Stiles, sitting down and looking at the computer screen with an air of finality. "Oh, my..."

Danny curiously glances at Derek, gesturing subtly with his thumb. "Who's he again?"

Stiles is confused on how Danny didn't know that he was Izzy's father, but Izzy wasn't because the only figure Daniel has seen was her Kol.

"Um, my cousin... Miguel..." Stiles states.

Izzy chuckles as Derek slowly glances up to glare daggers at Stiles through his eyelashes. He looks back down at his book.

"...Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny questions. Stiles and Izzy turn to Derek and see there was in fact blood on his shirt.

"Yeah. Yes." Stiles answers.

"He gets these horrible nosebleeds." Izzy shrugs and looks to her father with a smug smile. "I thought I told you to change. Use one of Stiles's shirts."

Derek glances at her and seeing her smirk her rolls his eyes and closes the book in one swift motion, never taking his eyes off Izzy. With another motion he sends it onto the bed as he stands up jerkily and walks over to the dresser, pulling his shirt off his head aggressively. He tosses it onto the ground. Izzy turning her head so she didn't have to look.

"So, anyway, I mean, we all know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably—"

"Uh, Stiles...?" Derek calls to him holding a shirt.

Stiles turns to him and looks at him innocently. "Yes?"

Derek tugs at the shirt in his hands irritably. "This... no... fit!"

"Then try something else on, Miguel!" Izzy exclaims still not looking at him. She was enjoying this a little too much.

Noticing Danny's gaze on Derek, Izzy gags walking to Stiles's window. Stiles smirks. "Sorry. Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?"

"Huh?"

"The shirt?"

"It's... it's not really his color..."

Izzy laughs as Derek scowls before he pulls the shirt over his head again. Izzy walks back over as they look back at the computer screen.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny-boy?"

"You're a horrible person."

"I know. It keeps me awake at night."

Izzy slaps the back of Stiles's head. "Stop being distracting. Anyway about that text..."