𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵

Isabelle stared at the familiar girl in shock. She felt her body freeze, but at the same time her hands became sweaty and shaky. Marcel, Kol and Davina notice and they share a look.

Isabelle's eyes glowed as all horrid memories filled the girls head. The people around her watch with terrified eyes. Especially Noah and Rowan, who just came down from their rooms.

Isabelle felt her hands start to shake, red and white mist leaving from her fingers. She was losing control and they could all notice. Hope looked around her, fear showing on her face as she saw their looks.

Not wasting another moment, Izzy throws her arm up and Hope is thrown against the wall. Hope lets out a scream as her body hits the wall.

"Izzy!" Davina, Kol and Marcel all shout her name.

Izzy doesn't flinch or even glance at them. Her eyes are on Hope, watching as she struggled to move. Her legs and arm were all restrained, stopping her from fighting back.

Kol goes to approach her, but Marcel stops him from doing so. "You can't."

"Why not?" Kol questions. "The girl is dying right now. We need her."

"She's in her mind and memories, right now." Rowan speaks, standing next Marcel. "You knock her out of it, it can hurt her permanently."

"She needs her anchor." Davina joins in. "Her anchor can be the only one to get her out of her head."

"Stiles." Noah mumbles loud enough for them to hear. "It was Derek, but after everything. I think it's Stiles."

Marcel gives Rowan a nod and Rowan speeds out to the Stilinski house hold to get the boy. Marcel let's out a sigh and looks to Izzy. "Iz, angel, you have to let her go. We need her, right now."

"No!" Izzy shouts not looking away from Hope. Their eyes locking, Hope giving her a pleading look. "She-She shouldn't be here! I do not need her!"

"Izzy." Davina calls to her softly. She tries to touch her arm.

"No! Stop!" Izzy jumps back from her touch. "You know better than anyone what she-she has done to me. All the hurt I've been through was because of her! We do not need her here! She should be dead, along with the rest of her family!"

Izzy squeezes her hand and Hope starts gasping for air as she feels her throat close little by little. "She—."

"Izzy!" Izzy finally looks away from Hope and to the sweet voice that called her name.

"Stiles." Izzy whispers as he runs in with Rowan right behind him.

Her teary eyes meet his making him immediately soften inside. "Iz, you have to let her go okay?"

"No." Izzy shakes her head. "She deserves to be dead, Stiles. I-I can't just let her go."

"Yes you can." Stiles slowly walks towards her. Marcel goes to stop him, Noah stops him from doing so with a shake of his head, allowing Stiles to continue walking. "You need to, Iz."

"She-She hurt me." Izzy let's a tear fall, it slowly rolling down her cheek. "Really bad, Sti."

Stiles finally gets to her and places a gentle hand on her cheek making her lean into the touch. "I know. Trust me I know and if I could, I would kill her too, but right now she's here to help...not hurt you, okay? Just let her go, for me?"

Izzy nods letting out a sob as she finally lets Hope go. The girl coughing loudly as air finally fills her lungs.

Stiles immediately brings the sobbing Hale into his chest. "It's okay. Let it out."