𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

An angry Izzy opened her locker, only for a piece of paper to fall out of it. She glanced around the hall way seeing she was the only one around.

Izzy slowly bends down grabbing the piece of folded paper. She closes her locker after throwing her unwanted books in it and begins to walk to detention.

With caution she slowly opens the note. It said, Your eyes shine brighter than the stars above. It was written in neat script. Reading it made Izzy laugh. It was so corny.

She thought about the people who would write her this and it all started with Stiles. So when she walked into detention, she sat next to Stiles and showed him the letter.

"Did you write this?" Izzy asks watching him read the note, Rowan behind them reading it also.

"If you did, that's was so bad." Rowan laughs patting the Stilinski's back.

"I didn't write it." Stiles gives him a glare. He looks back to note in his hand.

"Looks like you got a secret admirer, sis." Rowan chuckles sitting in his seat.

"Do you think Issac wrote it?" Izzy tilts her head at Rowan. "You know he loves messing with me."

"Nah." Rowan shakes his head. "Issac couldn't think of a saying like that to save his life."

"True." Izzy shrugs with a chuckle.

"Doesn't matter." Stiles rips the paper.

"Stiles!" Izzy exclaims.

"What?" He asks innocently. "I'm saving you from your stalkers."

"What if he was cute?" Izzy pouts enjoying the way Stiles turned red.

"Guess we can't find out now." Stiles rolls his eyes.

Izzy nudges his arm with a laugh only to stop when Mr.Harris sends them a glare. She closes her mouth and lays her head down on the desk.

An hour of Izzy and Rowan throwing a paper ball at each other and Stiles trying to stop them from getting more time added to detention, it was finally 4:00.

Together the three teens jump up and go to take a step toward the door, but Mr.Harris's voice stops them. "Sit."

"What?" The three say in unison.

"But, it's been an hour..." Stiles points up at the clock.

"My detentions are an hour and a half." Mr.Harris says fixing a stack of papers.

"Your detention's are bullshit." Izzy mumbles loud enough for the teacher to hear, not that she cared.

"You can't do that!" Stiles scoffs.

"Oh, but I can." Mr.Harris starts. "You see, Stiles, after your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, I've decided to make you my personal project for the rest of the semester. You are going to benefit from the best that strict discipline has to offer. Now sit down-- before I decide to keep you here all night."

"I'm not letting us stay here another minute." Rowan speeds to Mr.Harris grabbing him by the front of his suit and stares into his eyes. Izzy knew exactly what he was doing. "You will let us leave and forget what you just saw. Stiles is a good student and there is no need for punishing him further."

"I am letting you guys leave and forgetting what I saw. Stiles is a good student and there is no need to punish him further." Mr.Harris repeats.

With that Izzy grabs Stiles's hand and pulls him out the classroom, Rowan behind them using a bit of his speed.