Gay Best Friend

Scott and Stiles are walking down the stairs from their last class. Stiles was pulling on Izzy's arm having her follow. She kinda regretted forgiving him right now.

Stiles looks at Scott obviously appalled by what he just witnessed, is loudly berating Scott for what he is now planning to do. " You're a terrible bowler!"

Scott groans, agreeing with Stiles' assessment. " I know! I'm such an idiot."

Stiles continues ranting despite Scott's obvious discomfort. " God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first, it turned into the whole group-date thing, and the out of nowhere comes that phrase--"

" 'Hang out.'" Scott rolls his eyes so hard and he throws his head back.

" You don't "hang out" with hot girls, okay? It's like death. Once it's "hanging out," you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out." Stiles continues to gesticulate with his hands as he speaks.

" Are you saying your gonna become my gay best friend?" Izzy looks to Stiles with a teasing smirk.

Stiles blushes. " I—what? No. I'm not...No. We're studying. That's different."

Izzy's smirk grows. " Sure it is."

Scott groans again before he speaks. Thanks for the help. Now, how is this happening? I either killed a guy, or I didn't."

Stiles is suddenly distracted by his mention of Danny and starts going off on a tangent, completely ignoring Scott's anxious train of thought. " I don't think Danny likes me very much..."

" More like he doesn't like you at all." Izzy states.

" Thanks." Stiles says sarcastically.

Scott, just like Stiles and Izzy, ignores them in favor of continuing to worry about his own predicament. " I ask Allison on a date, and now we're 'hanging out...'."

" She told Lydia what do you expect?" Izzy raises an eyebrow at him making him groan again.

" Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles's asks still not back on topic.

" I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now..." Scott looks at his phone and sighs when he sees the time. " Now I'm gonna be late for work." Scott rushes out the door, eager to make it to work on time, while Stiles, annoyed at having been ignored, exasperatedly looks to the red head next to him.

" Am I attractive to gay guys?"

Izzy once again raises a eyebrow at him. " Do I look like a gay man?"

" No! Definitely not. I was just—."

Izzy chuckles. " Relax. To answer your question...I don't know about gay guys, but I think you're attractive." With a wink she walks out the school and to her uncles car.

                          ✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

Isabelle was now in Stiles's room after his father, who she still really didn't like 100% politely told her she could wait in his room. With a kind smile...well as kind as she could and with a nod walked up to the room he had said was Stiles.

It's been about 30 minutes, Stiles's father left and Izzy was honestly wondering how she beat Stiles to his own house. She didn't use no magic, her dad or uncle didn't take her or nothing. She simply and actually walked.

Izzy was about to walk out his room and leave, but right when she walked to the door she heard foot steps and Stiles's voice. It sounded like he was mumbling things to himself.