𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

"It feels weird." Isabelle tells Marcel as they walk the upstairs of their new house.

"Everything is weird to you." Rowen teases the redheaded girl, who gives him a playful glare.

Rowen Ortega-Gerard, Marcel's adoptive son. About three weeks ago after Peter and Kate dying and Derek becoming alpha. Marcel found the boy beaten in the middle of the woods on the ground, along with a huge vampire mark on his neck...meaning there was an unknown vampire in town.

They've been keeping tabs on all the random killings in Beacon, but of course they all say animal attacks. Their not gonna find anything anytime soon. The vampire was good at hiding their tracks.

Rowen and Isabelle grew very close very quickly as the girl was helping him when Marcel couldn't. For some reason it was better for the girl to talk to him than it was for Marcel. Rowen just listened to the girl and he listened to Marcel, but he listened to the girl more.

Maybe it was a teenager thing or maybe it was the way Isabelle held herself and he could feel the power radiating off of her. Either way the two grew a bond very quickly.

"It's gonna feel weird for a while." Marcel tells her softly. "It's new, it's gonna take some time to get use to."

"No. It's not that." Isabelle shakes her head. "It's because Dad is not here."

"You know if I could find him, I would have dragged his ass back here by his ear." Marcel states.

"And I would've helped." Rowen raises his hand. Marcel gives him a look making him slowly pulling his hand down. "I'm just gonna go...over there."

"Where could he have gone?" Isabelle sighs. "And why did he just leave me without saying a word?"

Marcel could see her getting emotional and pulls her into his chest. "I wish I could have and give you all the answers, but I don't. I don't know why he left you, he's an idiot."

"He's my father." Izzy mumbles.

"Then he's your idiot father." Marcel corrects himself.

"Nah, just an idiot." Rowen speaks up, the two turn to him and he scratches the back of his neck. "Staying over here."

Marcel and Izzy share a look before they let out a laugh. Rowen just watches them for a second before he starts laughing himself.

"I'm gonna change and go back to the hospital with Lydia." Izzy says to the two and looks to Rowen. "Wanna come?"

"So I can watch you and Stiles be awkward after you guys basically expressed your feeling for each other?" Rowen asks earning a look from Marcel and a glare from Izzy. "Sure."