Baby Bell

"What are we doing here?" Scott questions as we walking into a room at the Residential Home. "Who is he?"

Derek looks over at Isabelle who stared at her uncle, more like best friend. "My uncle-- Peter Hale."

"Is he... like you? A Werewolf?" Scott asks as he glances between the two Hales.

"He was." Izzy spoke up walking to Peter and smiling softly with a tear rolling down her face. "Now, he's barely even human."

Derek places a hand on his daughters shoulder comfortingly before looking back at Scott. "About six years ago, my sister and Izzy were at school. I was picking them up and our house caught fire. Eleven people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor."

"So... what makes you so sure that they set the fire?" Scott looks at Derek with a bit of disbelief.

Izzy snaps her head at him angrily. "Cause they're the only ones that knew about us!"

"Well, then... they had a reason..." Scott said awkwardly flinching back at her tone.

"Like what, huh? You tell me what justifies this." Izzy shouts pointing to her uncle.

"They say they'll only kill an adult, and only with absolute proof, but there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire." Derek snaps. "This is what they do. And it's what Allison will do."

A nurse walks in and looks at the three. "What are you doing? How did you get in here?"

"We were just leaving." Derek releases Izzy and pushes Scott out.

"I miss you uncle Petey." Izzy whispers before following after her Dad and Scott.

Peter smiled to himself, but that smile dropped when he knew what he was doing was going to hurt her. Like big time...

    ✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made!" Jackson said as Lydia pulled up to the video store. Izzy decided she needed a break and time to relax, so she, Lydia and Jackson made plans to have a movie night.

"No." Lydia immediately shut down.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopp—."

"No. Definitely not." Izzy spoke up shaking her head. "You're movie choices are so bad."

Jackson groans. "Lydia, Iz, I swear to God, you're gonna like it."

"No." Lydia says stubbornly shaking her head.

"I'm with her. Jack, you've said that alimony every movie you've picked and we have hated it." Izzy retorts giving him a look.

"I am not watching The Notebook again!" Jackson exclaims angrily.

"Awe, Jacky, don't get your panties in a bunch." Izzy coos. Jackson rolls his eyes and gets out the car.

"You should help him." Lydia states. "God knows he needs it."

Izzy laughs and nods before getting out the car and walking into the video store.

"Jacky! I'm here to help." Izzy smiles as she gets next to him.

"Thank God." Jackson sighs. "No one is here to help and I don't know where the hell to find it."