Finally

The alpha jumps at Izzy causing the girl to speed to the right getting out of its way as it slams into the wall. Izzy frantically looks around looking for an exit.

Izzy curses herself noticing that the only exit was on the other side. The side the alpha was currently on. "You idiot."

The alpha gets back up, his bones cracking in place as he does so. His red eyes glow brighter as he lets out a loud growl, once again running at the girl.

Izzy sticks her hand out mumbling a spell. Once the spell left her lips, red and white mist leaves her hand and rushes to wolf. The alpha freezes in place, letting out grunts and growls trying to escape.

"Have fun." Izzy lets out a breath and smirk before speeding off to the doors were on and zoomed out.

As she did, she heard voices coming from the lobby. She couldn't point out who it was until she heard a familiar voice.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" She heard Scott question.

Izzy let's out a relieved sigh as she sped toward them. When she got to them she raises an eyebrow seeing the Argent girl. "Allison?"

"Isabelle?" Allison looks at her a little shocked.

"Izzy!" The buzz cut haired boy rushes to the girl and pulls her into his embrace. "Thank God, you're okay."

Izzy wraps her arms around his waist. "Thank God, I found you."

"Where did you go?" Stiles question's keeping her in his embrace.

"I may or may not have had a run in with the alpha." Izzy mumbles into his chest as Allison and Scott spoke.

Stiles pushes her back and allows himself to get a better look at her. Stiles frantically checked the girl over. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay." Izzy says softly.

"Are you sure you're okay? Like 100% positive?" Stiles questions still looking her over.

"Yes, Sti." Izzy nods giving him a small reassuring smile. "I'm okay, it was weird fighting him for some reason, but I'm okay."

"Good that's all that matters." Stiles says wrapping a arm around the girls shoulders as they tune into Scott and Allison's conversation.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asks looking at the Argent girl.

"Jackson did." Allison states.

"Jackson's here?!" Izzy pipes in.

Allison nods slowly. "And Lydia."

"What the hell." Izzy says to herself. Her two best friends were in the same school a killer alpha is in. She had to make sure to protect them...all of them.

"What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison frowns when her phone suddenly rings. She answers and Izzy immediately recognizes who is on the phone. "Where are you?"

Suddenly the same doors Izzy came through, opens and there lied Lydia and Jackson walking in.

"Finally!" Lydia exclaims as her eyes come and contact with her best friends. "Iz?"

"Hola." Izzy waves at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson asks eyeing Stiles because his arm around his best friend/sister.

"Long story." Izzy waves off sending him a very small smile. Before Jackson can ask anything else, a odd rumbling above them is heard.

"Aunt D, you have to teach me on how it make it stay." Izzy mumbles sharing a look with Scott.