Torture

"Oh, are you kidding me?" Stiles says as he along with Izzy get out the car. They currently are trying to stop Melissa from continuing her date with her Uncle.

"STILES!" Melissa gets out the car. "ISABELLE!"

"I'm surprised you know my name." Izzy mumbles.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles calls to her innocently.

"Yes!"

"Wow, this is-this is just crazy." Stiles looks to Izzy. "What a coincidence, right Izzy?"

"Such a coincidence." Izzy agrees, glancing at her Uncle.

"Ha. Ha." Melissa laughs sarcastically.

"Nicely done." Peter mutters loud enough for Izzy to hear. Izzy sends him a smirk.

"I mean, I do not know what happened." Stiles shrugs. "You guys just came out of nowhere--."

"Came out of nowhere??" Melissa exclaims angrily. "We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles!"

"How crazy is that?" Izzy cuts in. "I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know? Do like, an accident report thing."

Peter gives her a small glare. "I don't think that's necessary."

"Are you sure?" Stiles tilts his head at them. "I think I'm feeling a little whiplash..."

"Yeah, my head is pounding." Izzy rubs her temples.

"Whiplash???" Melissa asks incredulously. "You hit us!"

"I don't know..." Stiles leans against the car. "There's something definitely wrong with my neck..."

"And my head." Izzy groans listening to Peter speak to her and Scott lowly.

"I know you're there, Scott, and I'm impressed. It's too bad most teenagers aren't that smart. It's like that one on the lacrosse team-- Jackson. Thinks he knows all about us. You know how they say 'Knowledge is power?' Not in his case."

"Jackson." Izzy let's out breath. She glances at Stiles.

"Oh, no..." Izzy and Scott say in unison. Izzy gives Stiles a look before she runs off to where Scott is, meeting up with him.

              ✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

"This is it? This is the place?" Jackson questions looking at the Hale House.

"Go ahead." Derek motions to it. From the inside Marcel is listening to them.

"Is it safe? I don't want rafters falling on my head." Jackson eyes the house with distaste.

"It's remodeled...sorta." Derek says thinking back to how he and Izzy fixed up the inside. "Go in."

"What's in here?"

"Everything you want." Derek walks into the house as Marcel walks out from the kitchen starling Jackson. "It's gonna be all right. Trust me."

"This house... It's the same h-house..."

Derek frowns. "What'd you say?"

"I've dreamt about this place." Jackson looks the house over. "I-I remember the staircase... I remember these-these walls... I remember everything. I know Izzy lives here also."

"You've been here?" Derek frowns, thinking his daughter had invited him over.

"No, never." Jackson shakes his head. "I dreamt it...There's no one else here, and no one else is coming...?"