Helping Him

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles says as him, Izzy and Scott get out the car.

"Yeah, I know." Scott nods.

"But we're still gonna do it...?" Izzy raises a eyebrow. They were at the school meeting her father here because of some stupid plan they had. Izzy hasn't talked to her father all day and he hasn't even tried to reach out.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott looks between the two.

"Almost anything." Izzy states.

"Well, personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away..." Stiles says with a shrug.

"That's smart." Izzy points to the boy. "But it doesn't work all the time."

"Sadly." Stiles mumbles.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott tells the Stilinski boy who pulls out a set of bolt cutters.

A pair of headlights then approach. Izzy looks squinting her eyes a bit, she sees her fathers Camaro. "That's him." Izzy says as her father parks in a nearby space.

Derek kills the engine and steps out of the car as the three teens walk towards him. Derek's hard eyes soften seeing his daughter there. Derek knew his little girl was mad at him, he didn't exactly know why, but he thought it was better to give her space rather then push her to tell him.

"Where's my boss?" Scott questions in a hard tone.

Derek's eyes harden and nods towards the back of his car. "He's in the back."

The three peek inside the back of the Camaro and see Scott's boss, bounded, gagged and blind folded.

"Isn't he comfortable." Izzy says sarcastically.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Stiles says looking to her.

"I've been spending a lot of time with you." Izzy states. "It makes sense."

Stiles nods before Scott grabs his arm and drags Stiles towards the school.

"Wait--." Derek says glancing at his daughter before the other teens. "Hey. What are you doing?"

Stiles and Scott turn back. "You said I was linked with the Alpha-- I'm gonna see if you're right." Scott then looks to Izzy. "Stay here and keep a eyes on him and my boss."

"Don't tell me what to do." Izzy rolls her eyes.

"Sorry." Scott quickly says before he and Stiles turn and walk away again.

Izzy turns and looks to her father, who catches her sight making her quickly look away. A loud silence fills the air. Neither knowing what to say.

"Why are you mad at me, Iz?" Derek breaks the silence.

"I'm surprised it took you this long to finally say something." Izzy says crossing her arms over her chest. "You haven't been home and let alone send me a text."

Derek sighs. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I've been busy with this alpha and S—."

"Scott, I know." Izzy cuts him off. "These last couple of days you've spent more time with him then you have with me."

"I thought you wanted me to help, Scott?" Derek questions. "That's what I'm doing. Helping him."

"I did want you to help him, it's just the fact that these past days, the days I needed you the most, like where I got attacked by the fucking alpha, you weren't there! Why? because you were with Scott. You didn't even go to parent teacher conference after telling me that you were coming. Who was there though? Marcel. Marcel was there. He dropped everything to come get me and make sure I was okay. To make sure I was passing my classes. He's been there this whole week and I have only seen you one time throughout this week."

Before Derek could speak, a sudden sound sound of what sounded like a cat getting strangled ripped through the school speakers. Izzy covers her ears, the loud noise bothering her ears and it was louder for her because of her vampire hearing.

"You've got to be kidding me." Derek mumbles running a stressed hand through his hair.

"God, I am so gonna kill him." Izzy mumbles uncovering her ears.

"Iz, princes—."

"Deaton isn't the alpha." Izzy cuts him off changing the subject. She didn't want to get into their private in a school parking lot.

"How exactly do you know that?" Derek questions raising a eyebrow at her.

"Because that night I got attacked by the alpha. He called me a name, only family knows and along with that I felt a sense of familiarity when the alpha spoke. Deaton isn't exactly family and I don't even know how he talks. Only his name."

Derek pushed himself off the car and placed his hands on his daughters shoulders. "What was the name, Iz?"

"Baby Bell." Izzy whispers. "I thought it was Uncle Peter, but it can't be, he can't even walk or talk. I don't know who it is, I've tried to think about possible options, but my mind goes blank."

"God." Derek moves back away from his daughter running a hand over his face. "Why haven't you said anything to me before?"

"Do we need to have this conversation again? You haven't been home!" Izzy exclaims.

"Why didn't you tell Marcel?" Derek questions. "You could have told him."

"He couldn't exactly do anything and he already had enough pressure on him." Izzy leans against Stiles's car.

Silence fills the air again, when suddenly a loud roar cut right through it making the school doors shake and rattle.

"Fucking idiots." Izzy mutters leaning her head back against the car.

Five minutes pass and Scott and Stiles walk towards the two Hale's.

"I'm gonna kill both of you!" Izzy slaps both of them on the back of the head.

"What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" Derek questions furiously.

Scott rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry... I didn't know it would be that loud..."

"Yeah, it was loud... and it was AWESOME!" Stiles says excitedly with a big smile. Izzy couldn't help, but find his smile adorable.

"Shut up." Derek says irritably.

"Don't be such a sour-wolf!" Stiles remarks making Izzy chuckle. Stiles smiles at her proudly as Derek glares at him.

Scott no longer, paying attention to the three, he instead looks over Derek's Camaro. The back door is open, ripped bindings on the pavement. "What'd you do with him?"

The two Hale's share a look before looking over at the car. "He was just there. My dad didn't do anything."

Out of nowhere, Derek jerks forward. Izzy gasps as she sees blood spurt from his mouth and he's suddenly raised from the air. He was held by a something dark, and large.

"Dad!" Izzy yells blood murder and goes to run forward only for the two boys to grab her and pull her back. "NO! I CAN HELP HIM! LET ME GO, I NEED TO HELP, MY DAD. PLEASE."

The boys ignore her protest, hold her arms tighter. Izzy growls and uses her vampire strength to get out of their grip. She goes to rush toward her father and the alpha, but he runs off.

Izzy stays there in shock, tears fall down her face, rapidly. She allowed to alpha to take her father. She watched them go. Izzy could have helped her father. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Stiles suddenly picked her up bridal style and ran inside the school.

Stiles places the girl down before helping Scott yank the doors of the school shut. Holding them closed, they look at each other in breathless terror while Izzy drops to her knees and leans against the wall.

"It just gets worse." Izzy mumbles as tears stream down her face.