𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽

The Mikealson twins find themselves walking around Beacon Hills, ice cream cups in their hands as they let out laughs. In the middle of all the craziness they had going on, the two sisters wanted to make time to actually get to know each other and it made them both feel...normal.

Neither of them never a had a person like this in their lives. A sister. They've always been sisters, but there was a difference between being a sister and having a sister. And right now they were being sisters and it was amazing. Klaus and Hayley held them back from having moments like this and they were so thankful for right now.

"I can't believe Derek let you do his makeup." Hope laughs hysterically. "I could never imagine that."

"I was ten." Izzy giggles. "And my dad would do anything for me. He wanted me happy and he succeeded."

Hope smiles gently, taking a bite of her ice cream. Izzy, on the other hand, felt a weird feeling in her chest. It was a similar feeling to the one she felt not too long ago, when she was going home. Like someone was following her.

She paused in her footsteps, causing Hope to do the same with a look of concern. Izzy simply places a finger on her lips as she glances around. She could see a faint shadow behind a nearby tree. They wanted her to see them.

Sharing a look with Hope, the two sisters sped forward, Izzy's hand wrapping around the culprits neck as she pins them against the tree. The person struggles in their grip. Definitely her father's daughter.

Izzy eyes the person under her grip, not recognizing them at all. She turns her gaze to Hope who was staring at them with familiarity in her eyes. "S-Stefan?"

"Stefan?" Izzy repeats, the name sounding familiar. "Like Salvatore? Like the one my dad told me about, who fell in love with that stupid doppelgänger again, only for her to leave him for his brother?"

"Yeah. That's the one." Hope nods. "He works at the Boarding School with Alaric and Elena, the doppelgänger. Which is why I'm confused on why he's here?"

"Are you the one that's been dropping bodies all around Beacon Hills?" Izzy snarls. "Following me?"

"L-L-Let me go." Stefan chocks out, rapidly tapping her hand that was still tight around his neck.

Izzy hesitates, but a nudge from Hope made her drop the man on his feet. Stefan pants, trying to catch his breath. Izzy rolls her eyes at his dramatics. "Are you going to answer my question?"

"I take offense to that, but the bodies were my brother Damon. He's stopped." Stefan answers. "I've been following you. We wanted to make sure you had no ties to Klaus before we advanced with what we wanted to inform you about."

"Following a teenage girl...Not weird at all." Izzy mutters, crossing her arms over her chest. "So, spill. What are you doing here?"

"It's about your father." All the emotion left Stefan's face and Izzy knew exactly who he was talking about. "Klaus is in Mystic Falls, looking for the two of you. He's doing everything in his power to find you and it will cause bloodshed. Klaus doesn't like not having control and will kill everyone you love to get you back into his grasp."

"Who has he killed?" Hope questions, hugging herself, scared of the answer.

Stefan's gaze falls to the ground, a lump filling his throat. "C-Caroline. My wife."

"Care." Hope gasps, hand flying to her mouth. A silence falls over the three. Neither of them knowing what to say from here. Izzy moves to comfort Hope, giving Stefan a small yet warm smile.