Dick

"Thank you." Izzy smiles at him slightly before Scott spoke up again.

"I had to say something, and if he's dead, then it doesn't matter, right?...Except if he's not." Scott trails off. "Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off."

"I think she out of all people will get over it." Izzy snaps glaring at Scott. She knew her father wasn't dead. Just...severally injured.

"Bigger issues at hand here." Stiles waves his hands. "Like, how do we get out alive?"

"...But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." Scott puts together.

"So, what? He wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles asks sarcastically.

"No. Derek said it wants revenge." Scott points out.

"Against who?" Stiles asks looking between the two supernaturals.

"Allison's family." Izzy says leaning her forehead on Stiles's shoulder. If it was her Uncle it would definitely be the Argents he wants revenge on.

Stile glances at her with a smile before looking at Scott. "Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it."

"Okay, assheads!" Jackson breaks their little circle. "New plan-- Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

Scott sighs. "He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him."

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles glares at Scott.

"We won't let that happen." Izzy speaks up lifting her head. "I won't let it happen."

Jackson steps past the other two girls, charging towards Stiles. "All right, give me the phone." He spins Stiles around, grabbing for the boys phone, but out of instinct Stiles reels back and punches Jackson sending him straight to the floor. Izzy would be more concerned for her best friend, but he's been acting like a sick so...

"Now that was hot." Izzy says with a smirk looking at Stiles who blushed and looked down at his red throbbing hand. "Give me."

Stiles passes her his hand. Izzy places her right hand above his and mumbles a spell after making sure no one was looking. "Asinta Mulafo Hinta, Sho Balo." Stiles's pain has went away and it wasn't red anymore.

"Thank you." Stiles whispers. Izzy smiles at him softly giving him a nod. With his now fixed hand, Stiles let's out a breath before pulling out his phone and calling his Dad. "Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school."

Suddenly something bangs into the door of the cafeteria making Lydia scream and jump. Izzy reaches out for Stiles's hand pulling him behind her. She does the same with Lydia.

Another bang and a stack of chairs begin to fall down as the barricade they put up starts to fall. Stiles lowers the phone from his ear hanging up, his hand clutching on to Izzy's as they all move back.

Something hammers at the, pounding harshly and desperately trying to break through. The hinges at the top of the door begin to come off the wall.

"The kitchen." Stiles says quickly. "The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up." Scott says giving his best friend a look.

"Up is better than here." Izzy retorts as another bang happens which quickly leads the others to make the decision to run.