Regret

After practicing her magic and how to control it with the great help of Stiles. If you couldn't tell it was sarcasm. Stiles just stood there and watched her with wide eyes as she did different tricks.

Stiles was drawn to the red and white mist that flowed out of Izzy's hands. Along with that he kept comparing her magic to Harry Potter. It was funny at first until he repeatedly did it, so she sewed his mouth shut until she left.

Isabelle now walked into her school, in search for her father and brother after getting a message from Marcel stating that she needed to meet them at the parent teacher conference.

Isabelle looks around the halls and finds Marcel standing in front of Mr.Harris's room. She walks to him while looking around for her father.

"Finallyyy, you're here, kid." Marcel exclaims pulls his niece into a hug. "I've been staring out here for over 20 minutes, people were starting to look at me like I had three heads."

Izzy chuckles as they pull away. "I don't think that's why their staring at you. It's most likely your hideous looks."

"How dare you?!" Marcel gasps placing a hand on his heart. "That hurt."

"It was only a joke." Izzy laughs and looks around for her father again. "Where's dad?"

Marcel's chuckles stop. He kept quite. Isabelle looks to him. "Why did you get so quite?Marcel, where is he?"

"It's just me and you for right now." Marcel says trying to cover for Derek.

Isabelle could see right through him. She now knew exactly where her father was...or with who to be exact. "He's with Scott, isn't he?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me Marcel." Izzy snaps. "I can see right through you."

Izzy then turns and walks away from her brother. Marcel sighs and calls after her. "Iz! Where are you going?"

"To the car. Talk to him without me." Izzy says not sparing her brother a glance as she continues to walk off.

                       ✮ ✭ ✫ ✬ ✯

It was the next day and Izzy ignored her father the best she could. She spoke to him once and that was to say get out the bathroom besides that she successfully ignored him.

Izzy was now in school sitting next to Stiles. He had told her what happened to his father, she was shocked that she didn't hear anything, maybe they had left early. Anyways, he told her to ignore Scott and Izzy immediately agreed.

Anything not to talk to the person she was right now jealous of. She felt like she was a second choice all over again. Just like when she was younger...

Scott walked making both Stiles and Izzy look up and immediately look away. Scott sighs and takes a seat right in front of Stiles and turns to the boy. "Still anot talking to me?"

Stiles stays quite and Scott tries again. "Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothin' that big--"

"You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott says sadly making Izzy roll her eyes as she scrolls on her phone. Scott sighs. "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

Izzy watches in amusement as Stiles fights himself. Stoles groans and speaks sternly. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting im. But, obviously, I'm not talking to you..."