Who Did This?!

It was midnight and Isabelle was in her room listening to music as she was looking down at a blank paper finding it hard to think about something to draw. She had so many things running through her mind. One being how her aunt, uncle and big brother were doing. They haven't called and she was worried.

She was also worried about her father, who had left an hour ago and hasn't been back since. She knew her father could handle himself, but that doesn't mean she doesn't worry.

Speaking of Derek, he just came into the house with a sad, heartbroken look on his face. He throws his keys down on the little table near the couch and takes his leather jacket off before walking upstairs to his daughters room.

Derek gets to the outside of her room, her door was open. He sighs before walking in, but knocks letting her know he was going in.

Izzy looks up and a smile instantly was put on her face. " Dad!" She waves.

Derek smiles slightly as he walks in looking down at his feet as he does. He sits down next to Izzy on her bed.

" What's wrong?" Izzy questions.

" How do you know something is wrong?" Derek asks curiously.

Izzy smirks. " You have that 'I have to tell you something, but don't know how to say it' face." Of course she was correct. Derek knew Isabelle could read him like a book.

Derek nods and clears his throat. " I-I don't know where to begin."

Izzy looks at him weirdly and gives an awkward laugh. " Dad, you're scaring me. What's wrong?"

Derek takes her hands in his gently and looks up at her. " I-I f-found Aunt Laura."

Izzy sits up a bit taking her headphone out her ears. " Okay? Where is she? Is she here?"

" Izzy, baby." Derek sighs looking into her eyes trying to stop his own tears from coming out. Izzy heart drops knowing what he was gonna say. " Sh-She's dead."

That's when it all came crumbling down, but she couldn't believe it. " N-No, she's not. She can't be!" The house started to shake slightly.

" I'm sorry, sweetheart. I wish I could've protected her." Derek pulls his daughter into a hug.

Izzy sobs into his shoulder. " Da-d I-I have to see her. I need to her, dad. Please." She begs.

" Iz, I-I can't let you see that." Derek shakes his head.

" PLEASE DAD! I HAVE TO! I really need to see her." Izzy cries, her voice breaking in the middle of her sentence.

" It's only half of her body!" Derek exclaims with tears running down his face.

" I don't care! Dad, I need to see her!" Izzy says before running out the room leaving Derek to chase after her.

Izzy runs to the bottom of the stairs and runs outside leaving the front door to bang against the wall. She ignores her father's calls and runs out. She stops when she sees half a body...the top to be exact.

Isabelle runs to her aunts pale body. There was no color left. She was almost unrecognizable... Izzy drops to her knees next to the body. She places her hands on her mouth and starts to sob into them, even harder than before. " Oh my god."

Izzy didn't have to turn to know her father was behind her. His loud footsteps made it clear on who he was along with her ability to sense who was who...part of her magic.

" Who did this?" Izzy questions as she cries. She didn't even turn to look at her father, her eyes still on her aunt's dead body.

Derek didn't answer. He didn't know what to say because he didn't know the answer to the question. The question he had been thinking about since he saw his sister's dead half body.