Evil

Izzy, Stiles and Scott walk out on to the field with their lacrosse equipment. Once they get to the benches, Stiles pulls out a black strap with a digital display in the center.

"Put this on." Stiles says handing Scott the gadget.

Scott takes it and eyes it suspiciously. "...Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?"

"Yeah, I borrowed it." Stiles says as Izzy scoffed.

"He stole it." Izzy says innocently.

"Temporarily misappropriated!" Stiles says defensively. "Anyways, Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

Stiles holds up Coach's phone and Scott stares at it warily. "Isn't that Coach's phone?"

"Yeah." Izzy nods. "I stole that one."

"And why's that?" Scott asks looking between the twoZ

"All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry..." Stiles lists off. Izzy clears her throat gesturing for Stiles to get to the point. "Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate."

Scott instantly has a smile on his face. "Like The Incredible Hulk?"

"Nothing like the Hulk." Izzy shakes her head.

Stiles nudges her and shrugs at Scott. "Kind of like The Incredible Hulk, yeah."

"No, I'm like The Incredible Hulk!" Scott smiles proudly.

"Great look what you did." Izzy whispers to Scott and turns back to the werewolf. "Would you shut up and put the strap on?"

A few minutes pass and Scott stands with his hands behind his back as Stiles duct taped his wrist together. Stiles walks back to Izzy and Scott looks between them a bit scared. "This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period..."

They ignore him as Stiles picks Izzy's lacrosse stick and passes it to the girl. Izzy smirks. "This is gonna be fun."

"All right. You ready?" Stiles asks glancing down at the heart rate monitor.

"No."

"Remember-- don't get angry." Stiles reminds as he places a handful of lacrosse down between himself and Izzy as he picks up his lacrosse stick.

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad—." Scott gets cut off by Izzy launching a ball right at his leg. "Oh, man. Okay, that one kind of hurt..."

"Yeah, this is fun." Izzy smiles.

"Quiet. Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm." Stiles says to Scott as he prepares to hit the boy next.

"Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face--." Scott mutters to himself when suddenly Stiles's ball rams into his knee. "AHHH! Son of a bitch!"

"You know what? I think your aim is actually improving, Sti." Izzy points out with a smile.

"I think so to, Iz." Stiles smiles back proudly.

"Wonder why..." Scott says sarcastically

"Don't get angry." Stiles's mocks as Izzy throws another ball at Scott hitting him right in the stomach.

"I'm not getting angry." Scott says frustratedly.

Stiles and Izzy fling a few more balls at Scott. Scott sudden becomes weak and doubles over as he gasps and another ball hits him in the thigh. "Stop. Just-- can we just hold--."