Far From Over

The school doors shakes as Scott and Stiles do everything in their power to keep them closed. Izzy still sat on the floor thinking about her father and how she should just forgiven him. Everything has been going horrible for ever these past two weeks and hated it.

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott yells to Izzy snapping her out of her thoughts.

Izzy looks up at him with her red eyes tears still falling down her face. "Do I look like I have a fucking key, Scott?!"

"Isabelle, grab something!" Scott retorts.

"I can barely stand, give me a moment." Izzy slowly stands on her shaky legs.

While Scott clutched onto the handlebars of the doors, Stiles looks out the door to see bolt cutters outside against the wall.

Izzy who was still trying to control her breathing watches him and shakes her head knowing what he was thinking about doing. "Don't you dare, Stiles."

"I have to, Iz. I have to." Stiles says looking to the girl.

"Give me one second, I just need to stop my shaky hands and I can lock the doors with my magic." Izzy says taking deep breaths. "You are not going to sacrifice yourself."

"You need to stay here and calm down." Stiles smiles softly at her. "Use that magic to save my ass in case of anything."

Before she could say anything more Stiles pushed pass Scott and runs outside. "Stiles, no!" Izzy says running to the door watching the boy.

Stiles stands still as he glances around in the darkness that surrounded him. All he heard was his shaky breaths that left his lips. With one more glance around, Stiles then races to the side of the building where the tool was.

Stiles quickly grabs them. He turns and sees his best friend and crush looking at him from the window. He breaths heavily as he tries to speak. "Run!" Stiles turns his head and sees something big jump out from the darkness.

Izzy opens the door as Stiles rushes in with the bolt cutters. When he gets in, Scott grabs one of the handles as Stiles grabs the other. Together the two fumble to get the tool into the bars to lock the door.

"That won't hold, right?" Scott gestures to their makeshift lock.

"Definitely not." Stiles's shakes his head.

"I can help." Izzy speaks up. She closes her eyes before they snap open now glowing red and orange.

Izzy rubs her hands and places them on the door. Red and white mist leave her hands as she starts to mumble a spell. "Phasmatos veras nos ex malom. Terra mora vantis quo incandis per vasa quo errum signos."

When she was done Izzy breaths and she turns back to normal, looking between both boys. "I sealed the doors closed, he's gonna have to find another way in, we need to move fast, but before we do that..." Izzy slaps Stiles's chest.

"Oww!" Stiles shouts holding his chest. "What was that for?"

"For sacrificing yourself and being stupid!" Izzy exclaims and hits him again. "Don't do that, you hear me?"

"I won't." Stiles rubs his chest. "I promise."

"Good." Izzy nods and grabs Stiles's arm, side eyeing Scott. "Now let's go."

The three look back at the doors before quickly running off. The three teens run into a classroom and Stiles immediately runs for a teachers desk. "We can use the desk to keep the door shut."

Scott nods and runs over to him helping the buzz cut boy push the desk against the door causing a loud sharp noise to fill the room from the metal scrapping against the floor. Izzy groans at the sound.