𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

Arms linked, Lydia and Isabelle followed
behind Jackson, walking very slowly only a few steps behind him. Izzy thought it would be fun to sneak attack him. Jackson walks into the men's locker room, making the girls share a look. Did they really want to go in there?

"Not it." The two say simultaneously, sharing a laugh.

"You should do it." Lydia pushes her towards the door. "You're lacrosse captain,
you've seen...stuff."

"Not the stuff you think." Izzy rolls her eyes, Lydia tilts her head at the girl. "Okay...maybe once or twice. But besides that I have my own section."

"Just go." Lydia pushes her again, gently. "I'll be look out."

Izzy silently debates, bitting the inside
of her cheek before letting out a sigh. She passes Lydia her bag. "Fine. Only because I know I can handle if Jackson turns again."

Izzy turns around and as she goes to open the locker room door, it swung open and out came Matt, who gasped. "Oh, you just scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Isabelle gives him a short answer. Her chest filling with a weird feeling as soon as they came in contact.

"What exactly are you doing?" Matt questions, though it almost seemed like he already knew.

Izzy stuffs her hand into her sweater pockets. It was actually her father's, same thing if you asked her. "Lacrosse captain and all, needed some gear from Coach that he left me."

Matt hums, awkwardly letting out a cough. Lydia watches from behind the row of
lockers at the end of the hall. "Hey, did you hear about the underground show? Apparently, they've got some big name spinning."

"A rave?" Izzy was getting real bored of this conversation real fast.

"Oh, is it still a rave if you don't roll?" Matt kept going, not bothering to read the look on her face. "I just call it a party. But hey, I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down. Want me to get you one?"

"No, not really. Me and Stiles are...are something." Izzy shakes her head. Matt's smile drops. "But you have fun, okay? Bye bye."

Izzy moved around him and barged into the locker room, the sound of Jackson groaning filling her ears. "Shit."

Izzy ran into the locker room further and into the showers, immediately putting her hand over her eyes when she saw Jackson under the steaming hot water, staring right at her. "Jesus, Jackson. That was the last thing I wanted to see ever. In my life."

Jackson scoffs. "You're the one that walked into the boys' locker room."

"Yeah, usually I get a heads up when you guys are all decent." Isabelle throws him a towel.

"I am very much decent." Jackson states, wrapping himself with the towel. "You can look now."

Izzy moves her hands off her eyes and looks at her best friend. His eyes. He didn't look like Jackson. It was like his soul wasn't there. "And you're already turned. Great."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jackson says simply before he reaches out and swipes at Izzy, who easily dodged his attempt to scratch her.