The Start of Hell

In a dull looking exterior building, there was a family of two.  A wonderful mother with long silk green hair, and her 4-year old son, who had fluffy green hair and 4 freckles on each cheek in a diamond shape. Today was a special day for the young child, as he is at the time of age where kids get their quirks.

  "Mommy, mommy get up!" the little boy shouted as he jumped on his mother.

  "OK, Izuku I'm coming, just get your stuff on while I wake up," the woman said to her child.

  "Ok," he said back.

  Izuku quickly ran to his room and grabbed his toy of All Might then ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth while trying to brush that mess of a fuzzball he has on his head.  Afterwords he ran to the door and slipped his shoes on.

  "I see your ready," his mother said to him as she just grabbed the car keys.

    They then proceeded to the car and drove to the doctors.  When they arrived Izuku and his mother quickly went to the 6th floor and sat in the waiting room.  While there, Izuku looked over and saw another boy who had a raven head and some kind of shadow hiding behind him,

  "Hi, I'm Midoriya Izuku, what's your name."

  The kid looked at him then replied, "I am Tokoyami, Fumikage."

  "nice to meet you Toko-san," Izuku said to the boy.

  Izuku and Tokoyami talked for the entire time till a nurse called Izuku and his mother into the office. 

  "Why hello there mrs. Midoriya," the doctor said as he saw them come in, "And hello to you too little Izuku.  Now don't be frightened, all I'm gonna do is take some of your blood so we can see what your quirk is."

  As the doctor did as he said and went to test it, Izuku was restless in his chair bouncing up and down from the excitement.  After about 20 minutes the doctor came back into the room with a smile on his face.

  "Well Mrs.Midoriya, it seems your son has a quirk, and an entirely new one at that," he announced. "Your child has 10 tendrils that have not only the ability to grab and hook on to things, but can also control any sort of technology if they attach to it."

  "So I can be a hero!" Little Izuku shouted with pure happiness in his voice.

  "Yes you can child," the doctor said.

  After talking more about his quirk which he decided to name it Technowhip, and then they left with Izuku waving to the doctor as they walked out the door.

  After leaving the doctor instantly ran to his phone and called a number labeled as Work.

  "This is Puttubayh, President of Tedan Tippedai, who is this," a man on the other line procclaimed.

  "Sir, it's me, I finally found someone that we can use for the Zeiram Project."

  "You better be or your gonna be losing more then a job," the man on the other line threatened.

  "Don't worry sir, all I need is some men and we will capture him shortly."

  (Time skip 1 day)

  Izuku is now seen playing in an open field with another boy with spiky hair and red colored eyes.

  "So Izuku, did you finally get your quirk," The boy asked.

"Sure did Kacchan," Izuku said back as he showed off his quirk.

  "That's so cool," Kacchan said as he then by mistake kicked the ball they were playing with too far.

  "I'll get it," Izuku said as he ran over, not noticing the man hiding in a corner behind a tree.

  As Izuku retrieved the ball, the man came out of hiding and put a cloth over Izuku's mouth and nose.  Struggled as he might, Izuku eventually gave in to the drowsy feeling and fell asleep.  As the man was taking him away the other boy noticed this and ran after him, but 2 other guys came out of no where and grabbed on to him, then proceeded to knock him out.

  When the boy came to he saw that they were gone and instantly ran home crying.

  "Katsuki, why are you making such a racket," his mother shouted but instantly stopped when she saw her son crying and then picked him up while asking what was wrong.

  "some men came while me and Izuku were playing and they took him away," Katsuki stated while crying his heart out.

  Meanwhile in a facility far from any city, Izuku awoke to being strapped to a metal table and saw many syringes and other sharp things around the room.  Izuku then saw a man come in wearing rubber gloves and a doctor outfit.

  "now you might be wondering why your here, well we were hired by Tedan Tippedai to experiment on you, and that's just what were gonna do, so this may hurt a lot," the man stated as he took a syringe that had a weird white bubbling liquid in it, and stabbed it into Izuku.

  Izuku screamed in pure agony as he felt like his skin was burning and morphing as it turned completely pitch black and had a shiny afterglow.

  "don't think this is over just yet Boy," he spoke the last word with a sadistic venom in his voice, "we have so much more coming."

  And all that was heard for the wrest of the night, as well as many more, was just screams.