Welcome to the Family

Right now we see Dabi sitting on a stool in the League of Villains bar, drinking a tequila while waiting with the other villains for Shigaraki to arrive.  Speaking of the devil, Shigaraki walks into the room and looks around to make sure everyone is here.  Once he counted and had everyone, he decided to explain the plan.

  "The UA students are having some sort of camping trip, we will make a surprise attack on them on their third day there.  When you do attack there is one student I want captured, Katsuki Bakugou."

  "Make that two," Dabi interrupts.  "I owe a man something and he wants a student there too, Fumikage Tokoyami."

  "And why should I have this commanded."

  "The man is very dangerous, wouldn't want to get on his bad side.  Besides, you owe him too."

  "Fine, looks like you guy's will capture both, just don't mess it up."

  Bakugou and the others were in the cabin having dinner after a grueling day of training.  They apparently though still had to do something called the test of courage.  Basically the 1-B students have to try to scare the 1-A students.

  As the scaring commences  far away in the forest we see the villains getting ready to attack.

  "Come on, let's go already!" A person wearing a white mask and black cloak shouts.

  "Be patient, we will wait to strike," another man in a yellow tail coat, top hat, wore a smiling white mask and held a cane said.

  "Actually we will strike now, make sure to show them no mercy, and capture our targets," Dabi said with a deranged smile.

  As he finished talking, he lit the forest on fire.

  We see a little kid walking around in the mountain when the villain in the black cloak walks up behind him.

  "hey kid, mind if we switch outfits." The man says as he throws off his costume to reveal a blond guy with a weird looking left eye.  

  But before he could even lay a hand on the kid an explosion hit him in the face.

  "You stay away from him you bastard!"  Bakugou shouted as he flew in.

  "Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do."

  "This you fucktard!"

  As Bakugou launched another explosion the villain covered himself in muscle tissue.  As the smoke cleared the villain punched Bakugou into the cliffside, then rammed into him breaking a rib or two of his.  After that he punched Bakugou in the face right as he blasted the villain in the chest causing them to both fall over in pain.

  "Your good kid, but I'm sadly not allowed to kill you, so I'll just kill the runt and then take you with me!"

  The villain turned towards the kid and threw a punch but Bakugou moved faster and blocked it.

  "Why are you protecting me, after I treated you like trash!" The kid shouted while crying.

  "Because, I made a promise!"

"Huh."

  "I made a promise after my friend disappeared that I will never let a child go missing or die on my watch ever, and I'll be damned if I let it happen now!"  Bakugou shouted as he put all his strength into one hit and blasted the villain so hard that the wall the man slam'd into made a crater and the villain was knocked out.

  Bakugou didn't have any time for breather's, so he quickly ran to find his other classmates. But as he was running he heard the sound of something in the trees and when he looked up a flash of light shined in his face.