Slay and Destroy

We see Zeiram walking down the alley ways.  Despite his size being incredibly quiet and also on high alert even though looking relaxed.  He keeps walking until he finds a secret building that looks like a run down lab.  When he enters, it reveals an underground passageway that led to a maze of paths and corridors.  Zeiram easily maneuvered through the lair of twists and turns and ends up in front of a wooden door.  When he opens it, he sees 3 men, one with a white robe, plague doctor mask, one that looks like a living stuffed animal, and the last had a green hoodie, plague doctor mask, white gloves, black hair, and gold colored eyes.  The first one was sitting behind an open couch, the second one sitting on a table, and the last one was sitting on a couch right across the other couch.  The man in the seat offered the other one to Zeiram so he did.

  "Nice to meet you, I'm Kai Chisaki, but you can call me Overhaul," the man on the couch introduced, "the one on my right is Mimic, and the one behind you is Chronostasis."

  Zeiram replied to the man in a deep but raspy voice, "job?"

  "Ah, a man of short words I see, well what we want you to do is sabotage the League Of Villains, you see they're about to make their debut, and when we offered them assistance for some control they declined, so do whatever you want, slaughter them for all I care, just make sure their mission fails, understand," Overhaul stated.

   Zeiram nodded then again asked in very few words, "pay?"

  "You will be paid 1,675,589 euro if you do this," Overhaul announced.

  Zeiram nodded again after hearing this then got up and left, but not before giving a warning. 

  "If you try to betray me, I will hunt you down and kill you," then left.

  "sir, are you really just gonna let you go after threatening you like that!" Mimic shouted.

  "Yes I will, if you've seen his track record, he's become one of the top assassins in only a year, if he makes a threat, he isn't bluffing, so if he says he can kill me, he can kill me," Overhaul said

  A few days later we see Katsuki and the rest of his class getting ready for school.

  "When is Mr. Aizawa gonna get here," a kid with yellow crazy hair with a streak of black in it said.

  "He's probably gonna be late again," another kid with 6 arms said.

  "All of you be quiet!" Aizawa shouted as he walked into the classroom.  "Today we are going to the Unseen Simulation Joint, otherwise known as the USJ, you can either wear your hero outfit  or your gym outfit, now get dressed and get on the bus outside, if any of you are out in more then 5 minutes, you'll be expelled."

  All the students instantly ran as fast as possible.

  On the bus all the children were talking about whatever does there fancy when Tsuyu asked, "hey bakugou, isn't your second quirk kinda like All Mights."

  "Don't compare me to him, I'm gonna surpass him and become the number one hero!" Bakugou shouted back.

  "Well at least you have a flashy quirk, mine won't really get that much attention," Kirishima stated.

  "Well if anyone won't be that popular it would probably be Bakugou cause of his personality," Tsuyu stated.

  "What did you say Frog!" Bakugou shouted.

  "It is true after all your like a bomb that's ready to explode," Kaminari said back.

  Back with Zeiram, we see him walking down alleyways making sure not to be seen as he thinks of a way to find out where the USJ is.  As he wanders he sees what looks to be thugs, but along closer inspection hears them talking about the attack that is going to happen, so like any assassin he gets the information out of them.  He starts by appearing behind the guy closest to him, grabs him by the head and the torso ripping him in half.  The other 3 just watch as one of their comrades intestines spill out onto the floor.  One of them get's over the shock and tries to attack Zeiram, but he just pulls out what looks to be a giant metal spike and stabs it into the mans throat.  Zeiram sensed that the female might be a nuisance so he quickly slit her throat with the same weapon, then turned his hand into a weird blob and shot it at the last guy, pinning him to a wall.

  "Tell me where the USJ is, or I will rip your throat out," Zeiram threatened.

  "OK, ok, it's ............... (Use whatever you want for the coordinates) now pls don't do it," the man said.

"Good, but...  I only said I wouldn't rip your throat out."

  And as he finished that sentence he stabbed his weapon right through the man's skull.

  With the students they finally arrived and are now face to face with the pro hero Thirteen.

  "Now before we begin just let me say one thing, well maybe 2 things, possibly 3, 4, or 5.  Listen carefully, I'm sure your aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called Black Hole.  I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen stated.

  "Yeah, you have used that quirk to save many people," Ochako said.

  "That may be true, but it could also very easily be used to kill.  Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous.  In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be.  Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly.  Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone.  Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential.  And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people.  Carry your lessons over to this class.  Today, your gonna learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives.  You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help.  After all, that's what being a hero is all about.  Ensuring the safety of others.  That's all I have to say.  Thank you so much for listening," Thirteen finished with a bow.

   As the student's were getting ready to start, a black and purple vortex appeared and a bunch of people walked out of it.  Also from the vortex came a man covered in hands with light blue hair, and a giant black skinned thing with a bird head and it's brain exposed.  The vortex also proceeded to stretch higher and 2 golden eyes appeared.

  "Oh cool they even have fake villains," Kirishima stated.

  "Get back!" Aizawa shouted, "Those aren't fake, they're real villains."

  As all the students looked surprised Aizawa told Thirteen to stay with them and ran towards the villains.  But before any one could attack something fell through the roof of the USJ and landed so hard it created a crater.  When the smoke cleared out of the hole came a hulking figure wearing a Kasa with a face, and the face smiled.