Nine

Zeiram was miserable.  Despite doing it for Shigaraki's sake, he hated the fact that he murdered the person he considered his son.  More than just hated it, he was disgusted with himself.  He considered himself to be a monster.  But he kept reminding himself that it was all for the greater good, and that at least Shigaraki wouldn't have to go through the pain of what he was planning.  But still, he was miserable.

  Dabi and Tokoyami tried to cheer him up, but nothing worked.  Even getting him out to do a slaughter fest changed nothing.  After a while they decided to just give up.

  "So boss is still sad?"  Nemoto asked.

  "Yeah, but wouldn't you be if you killed your child."  Dabi replied back

  "I never had any, but yeah I probably would be."

  Despite what they thought, Zeiram could here them.  He was happy to know that they didn't think of him as pathetic, but he knew that he needed to stop sulking and to get back on track.  So he got up and prepared himself to go hunting.  The target being the current number 1 hero, Endeavor.

  "Dabi, want to come help me murder that trash bag of a father you have?"  Zeiram asked as he walked out of his room.

  "Hell yeah!"  Dabi shouted.

  They both then made their way over to the flaming hero's house.  When they arrived, there seemed to be no one there.  They weren't fooled by it however, after all they know about the training area in the basement.  So they silently snuck inside of the house, and made their way downstairs.  There they saw Endeavor and his son Shoto training.  Of course to anyone else this would be more like abuse.

  "Dabi, you get your brother out of here, I know you want to kill the bastard yourself but we both know that your not strong enough to do that."  Zeiram whispered.

  Dabi nodded and they got into position.  Zeiram then moved his hand in a chopping motion as a signal.  They both ran in, Dabi quickly picking up Shoto.  The shock from them just barging in was enough to completely paralyze Shoto in place.  Meanwhile Zeiram punched Endeavor so hard that the hero went straight through the wall.

  "Come on, let's go.  He's bound to come after us any second anyway."

  They ran up the stairs and out of the house, all the while Dabi still carrying Shoto.  When they got out however, the duel haired teenager snapped out of his shock and tried to shoot ice at Dabi.  However our blue fire user quickly melted it.  Then he quickly recaptured the boy.

  As they were doing this,  fire bursted from the door as Endeavor flew out to confront our protagonist.

  "When I'm done with you villain, there will be nothing but ash!"  The old man shouted.

  The hero was about to shoot fire, but Dabi put Shoto in the way.

  "Now now, you wouldn't want to kill your precious successor now, do you?"

  Endeavor growled but stopped.  The small pause gave Zeiram the moment to punch the hero right in the face.  He was sent flying into his house, causing it to catch ablaze.  Endeavor came back out angrier then ever.  Foolishly enough, because of this his house was burning quicker.

  "Dabi, get out of here.  I'll finish this."

  Dabi nodded to his boss and left, taking Shoto with him.

  "So ready to die, number 1."

  After stating that, both punched at the same time.  Both colliding fists caused a shockwave and burst of flame.  The force was so powerful that it created a crater in the area they collided.  Both got pushed back, but Zeiram was quicker and grabbed Endeavor by the throat before he could react.  The hero tried to burn the monsters arm but it was futile as the entity slammed the flaming trash into the dirt.  He then kept ramming him into the ground over and over again until he coughed up blood.  Endeavor after about 2 minutes of slamming, finally reached a temperature where Zeiram had to let go.  The hero took advantage of this and blasted a giant fireball at our resident number 1 assassin.  He just casually walked through the fire though, causing the hero to stiffen in slight fear.  Zeiram just proceeded to walk up to him.  Endeavor threw another punch at him, but he just caught it.

  "You know, you were right."  Zeiram said as he looked at Endeavor.  "You are nowhere near close to the level of power All Might possessed."

  After finishing that statement, he did the same thing that All For One did to All Might all those years ago.  Punched a hole straight through his stomach.  As the hero coughed up loads of blood, Dabi returned.

  "I put my little bro at a safe distance so that he wouldn't see this, all though I think he would have been happy to watch."

  "You can finish Endeavor off,  I have somewhere to be."  Zeiram stated as he walked off.

  "Well old man, ready to die!"

  Dabi then shot his blue flames, burning Endeavor to a crisp, and then falling into a pile of ashes.

  Meanwhile we see Zeiram walk over to a secluded area.  The place was by a cliffside and covered in flowers.  There, we see a tall man, with white long hair, and grey eyes.  The man is just sitting there, watching the sun set.  Zeiram sat down next to the man.

  "You seem at peace, despite what you think of the world." Zeiram stated.

  "Well, I'm about to die.  This hunk of metal won't keep me alive much longer, might as well enjoy the last of it."

  "What if I could make you live?"

  The man looked at Zeiram in surprise.

  "You believed that the strong should be in charge of the weak, no matter if their quirk was villainous, a mutant or otherwise.  So Nine, why not help me create that world, create a better society.  Join the Abominate Assassin Society."  Zeiram finished as he offered his hand to Nine.

  The now dubbed Nine, smiled under his black and purple mask, as he took the assassins hand.

  "I accept, let's create this better world.

Hi everyone, sorry for not publishing in a while.  High school just started, so I probably won't publish as much.  Again sorry for anyone who even reads my stories.  I hope you all have a good day, and feel satisfied that the flaming trash is dead.