Business

Zeiram was busy sitting in a couch chair in his base.  He had decided to for once take a break sense he has been doing mostly just work every day.  He of course not just have everyone take a break, so Tokoyami and Nemoto went out for assassin missions.  While on the other hand Dabi is still with the League.  While Zeiram just kept relaxing and being comfortable, he heard the footsteps of Gigantomachia coming near.  The giant came up to Zeiram and kneeled in front of him.

  "What is it you need of me master?"

  "I need you to go, locate Kyudai Garaki, and kill him."

  "But sir, didn't he work for old master?"

  "That may be true, but he isn't worth being on our side.  Besides, he might get in the way in the near future, so I want you to get rid of him."

  Meanwhile in a lab in Hosu we see all the scientist's laying on the ground dead.  Over them is the assassin Veritas.  He keeps walking through the facility when two guards come out with guns.

  "Stop villain!"

  Veritas secretly pulls out two guns, and shoots both in the throat.  He walks past them and proceeds to the lower level.  Throughout the entire place, Veritas killed many more guards.  Either by bullet, knife, or flame.  The last man he killed in the halls screamed as he was ignited and burned to death.

  "Nothing like the smell of burnt human to start the morning."

  Veritas kicks the door in front of him open to see a scientist.

  "Who are you?  What do you want?"

  "Nothing personal, I've just been hired to kill you that's all."

  As Veritas finished talking, he ran up to the man and slit his throat.  Before the man died however, he stabbed him through the back of the skull.

  "Mission accomplished.  Now to go collect the pay."

  Now in a club, which is secretly a drug store.  We see Mikaboshi going through the secret underground hallways of the facility.  4 Men go to attack him with knives but he just pulls out hi katana and slices their hands off.  As they bleed from the wounds, he decapitates one.  The second one he slices vertically in half, the third stabbed right through the chest, and the fourth was stabbed right through the dick.  Mikaboshi kept going on his way, observing to make sure no one saw him.  Any cameras seen, he would either sneak past or cut out.  Of course, there were peoplestill walking around so he still got seen sometimes.  Right as he was turning the corner, a man pointed a gun to his head.  As the person smiled cockily thinking he had won, Mikaboshi stabbed his beak into the end of the gun, and flipped it out of the man's hand.  After he did that, he caught the gun and then shot the guy in the heart.  After many more fights he finally made it to the main office.  Mikaboshi had Dark Shadow slide under the door frame and just rip the man in charges head off.  The one disturbing thing is that over the course of Mikaboshi's turn to the dark side, Dark Shadow had developed a taste for human flesh.  We can see this by the bird eating the man's head.  Mikaboshi didn't really care though, and so he leaves to collect his pay.

  Next we see Dabi laying in the bar room while downing a beer.  He's with Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Twice.

  "Hey hands, when ya gonna stop simping for Zeiram?"

  "I am not doing that crap you roasted peanut!  And if anything you simp for Stain with how much you fucking admire him!"

  "That is true.  I don't see what you mean."  Both of Twice's personalities stated.

  "I'm not a simp you hand fetish fucker!"

  "Well at least I'm not a rip-off of Frankenstein!"

  After that they started to yell at each other.  Starting with flinging insults, but then escalated to flinging objects.  It was first a book, and now full on bloody chairs.  Before it could get worse, Kurogiri teleported the thrown objects.

  "Both of you stop fighting!  You are both acting like children!"

  Both Shigaraki and Dabi were startled fo they have never heard Kurogiri yell.  Cause of this they decided to stop.

  "Sorry Kurogiri."  They both said as they bowed.

  After calming down, Dabi still decided to ask his question.

  "So, why do you always want to see Zeiram anyway?"

  "He helped me when master died.  He's the one that made me see that I am better then master was.  He's the one who made me feel loved again."

  Dabi was suprised when he heard that, but realized that Zeiram was probably just manipulating him to get information.

  "Well that's surprising, but good for you."

 They then kept drinking the night away.

  Now in a secret facility we see hundreds of containers.  Each one had a Nomu in it.  And there sitting in a chair was a old man with a long, white mustache.  The man's name is Kyudai Garaki.  As he was sitting and studying his creations he heard a knock at the door.  He was surprised sense this place was well hidden in a mountain range and no one would be able to find it.  He then figured it must be someone that worked for All For One.  When he answered the door, he saw the giant man that once worked for the same master.

  "Gigantomachia, what are you doing here?  Wait, did you find master All For One's Successor?"

  The giant nodded.

  "Well come in then, and tell me who it is.

  They walked through the facility but when Gigantomachia was sure that there was no way for the doctor to escape, he grabbed the man and lifted him up.

  "Gigantomachia, what are you doing?"

  "New master wants you gone, I make you gone."

  "Why would he want me dead?"

  "You have chance to disrupt master's plan."

  "And what is his plan?"

  "I don't know.  New master  like old one.  Prefer's to not tell till end.  I'm sorry, but you must go."

  The last thing Kyudai sees is Gigantomachia as the giant squeezes him so hard that he pops.