I am Uncageable

After years of experimentation on Izuku.  His screams filling the air almost every night for the first 2 years as they injected different things into him, he soon looked nothing like he used to.  He became a literal monster.

  After 11 years of stabbing and prodding we see Izuku in a empty room beating up robot dummies with his bear hands. Except he was completely different.  He was about 8 feet tall had big black boots, wore a long Indian looking robe that was red with the neck area being black and had fur on the shoulders.  Wore a scarf wrapped around his mouth with a visor fused to his body, had long sharp claws with a blackish purple skin.  He also wore a Kasa of the same color that had a little Kabuki face on the front (picture at the top is what he looks like).  As he was punching right through the robots, the many scientists were watching him.

  "I heard that the guy we're selling him to wants it tonight," one of them said.

  "Yep, that is correct so we're shipping him out later today," one of the others stated.

  What all the scientists failed to notice was that even though they were on soundproof one-sided glass, Izuku was looking straight at them and heard every word that they said.  Also unbeknownst to them he had that twisted gleam in his eye when he heard them say "shipping him out".

  A few hours later as they we're discussing plans they heard an explosion, right after the alarm went off.

  "Alert, alert, hero's have invaded the premises," the robotic voice of the alarm stated.

  "Quickly grab Zeiram and go," the chief scientist shouted.

  The men quickly ran into the room and chained Zeiram's/Izuku's hands together along with wrapping chains around his head and hat.  They then started pulling him along, which he willingly went along with instead of struggling.  The fools thought it was cause they had control over him, but really it was cause Zeiram was planning something.

  As they walked by one of the computers they didn't notice a light-blue tendril come out of Zeiram's hat and hooked itself to the computer.  It then accessed the mainframe and wiped all data about the Zeiram Project.  It then detached itself and went back into the hat.  They then proceeded to push Zeiram into the back of an armored truck and tied the chains to the bottom of it.  What they didn't realize was that the face on Zeiram's hat, broke out into a smile.

  Meanwhile the hero's were having to operations. The first one consisted of All Might, Erasure Head, Ectoplasm, Best jeanist, Gang Orca and Midnight, we're attacking the facility that Zeiram had been experimented on.  While the second one consisted of Endeavor , Present Mic, Snipe, Hawks, Hound Dog, and Kamui Woods attacked the headquarters of Tedan Tippadai, after Nezu had discovered that they were the ones funding the secret lab.

  To say that Puttubayh was suprised was an understatement.  He didn't expect the hero's to discover that he was apart of this and that they would break into his own company.  He however was sadly mistaken, and before he could even. try to call security a branch rapped around him.

  "Puttubayh, president of Tedan Tippadai, you are under arrest for experimentation on people as well as murder, you have the right to remain silent," Kamui Woods shouted as he pulled Puttubayh out of the building and placed him on the ground.

  Meanwhile in the other facility, Erasure Head and Midnight we're having some trouble sense all the defenses are robots.  Luckily, Gang Orca and All Might were able to punch right through them.  They had to be carful however cause these guys had guns.

  "They just keep coming!" Ectoplasm shouted.

  "well we just got to keep moving, and take out the central computer, then they'll all shut down!" Best Jeanist shouted back, while using the thread in his suit to stab right through 3 robots.

  The group kept traversing through this maze of a facility, destroying any machines that got in their way, until they finally reached the computer.  Just as one of Ectoplasm's clones went for it, a blue energy field went up, causing the clone to explode.

  "Damm, a forcefield!" Midnight shouted, "what do we do now!"

 "All Might, Gang Orca, quickly tunnel underground into the area of the forcefield," Erasure Head commanded.

  They quickly tunneled through and realized Erasure Head was right, the field is only above not below.  They got into the forcefield and smashed the computer, shutting down all the robots.  But as they hacked into the mainframe, it seemed that one project, whatever it was, got wiped off of it, with nothing but an empty data folder there.

  At the Armored car that was now miles away from the facility, Zeiram decided now was as good a time as any to escape.  He effortlessly moved his arms, snapping the chains to bits.  Then proceeded to rip the chains off his head, hat and legs.  He looked to the side of the vehicle, reeled his arm back then punched right through the wall.  Zeiram reached his arm out and a slender tendril came out of his hand and upon going to the front wheel on the right-side, wrapped around it like goo, and ripped it off.

  "I can't control the car, something took out the wheel," the driver shouted.

  Right as he was done saying that, the car flipped over and fell off a hill.  It spiraled down the hill then landed straight on the engine causing it to explode.  Out of the smoke, and ashes walked Zeiram without a scratch.  His hat having that devilish smile the entire time.