Infiltrate

It has now been about 2 months sense Zeiram took Dabi as his apprentice and his fighting skills have changed exponentially.  He now knows how to read peoples moves better and can survive longer in physical combat.  Zeiram didn't pull any stops with him, he made sure that he knew that if he didn't go through this training correctly and also didn't try to dodge in sparing he was a goner.  Dabi had learned when sparing with him, that the man wouldn't care if he killed him, and that just pushed him to try harder.  And after the 2 months of almost non-stop training, Zeiram decided that he was ready for his first mission.

  "Dabi I have decide to give you your first mission.  You must infiltrate the League Of Villains, and tell me everything you find about them," Zeiram stated.

  "But why, Aren't they your allies, they hire you a lot after all," Dabi stated.

  "They may have hired me on numerous occasions but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't betray us for their own needs or if they saw us as no more use," Zeiram explained.  "So go now, you must prove to me that I chose right for you to be my apprentice by completing your mission."

  "I will not fail master."

  Dabi then left to go figure out a way to get in.  He decided to start with a info broker by the name of Giran, sense Zeiram had told him that the guy knows a lot, and Giran is in debt to Zeiram so Dabi now knows an easy pass to find information.  Now all he has to do is find the guy.

  After days of looking he finally found the well stoic man in a casino.  Dabi walked up to the counter that the sly looking fellow was at and sat next to him.  

  "Your Giran right, I was wondering if you knew anything about the League Of Villains."

  "Who's asking, and why ya wanna know?" Giran replied.

  "I'm Dabi, and I was wishing to join the group that Stain had allied himself with."

  At hearing the fact that Dabi idealized Stain, even if he was lying made Giran peak in happiness and it was then that Dabi knew, he got him.

  "Your in luck, I am taking another person who wants to join them in 2 days, you can come then, just meet me at this spot."

  Dabi did as was told and arrived there at the time he was supposed to.  He saw Giran and what looked to be a high school girl with blond hair and fangs.  As he got closer to them the girl ran up to him and started talking about drinking his blood.  Even though he was a little creeped out by this he kept a calm and emotionless face on.  Giran then led them to what looked to be an abandoned warehouse.

  "This is the place, not very impressive," Dabi stated.

  "Just wait till we get inside."

  Upon entering the place looked like a fancy bar, with cushioned stools and a old fashioned tv in the corner with the words "Audio only" on the screen.  Dabi also observed that there were 2 other people in the room, one was Kurogiri, and the other was the man child that we all know and love.

  "I brought 2 people that would like to join your cause."

  "Hi I'm Toga, and I'd love to help murder people for you!"

  "And I'm Dabi, and I'd like to join the organization that recruited Stain."

  "Kurogiri, I don't like these 2, make them leave," Tomura said while glaring at Dabi.

  "Now Tomura, these people can be essential to your plan, especially the fire user," Kurogiri mentioned.

  "Fine, welcome to the League of Villains, you will be working with the other members of the Vangaurd Action Squad, also known as our elite."

  Dabi inwardly smiled as he realized how easy it was to get in.

  After talking more with Toga he went on his way back to him and Zeiram's base.  When he arrived Zeiram wasn't there so he assumed that his master was on a mission.

  Speak of the devil, we see Zeiram jumping across buildings after his target,  a villain who goes by the name of Chimera.  The hybrid keeps running from Zeiram but it's only a matter of time.  After about 15 minutes of running, Zeiram grabs the mans tail and throws him so hard, he smashes through the building behind them and lays in the alley way motionless.  As Zeiram moved towards the fallen man he quickly turned giant and blasted a giant laser out of his mouth destroying everything in a five block radius.

  "Ha, you think you could just knock me out with one attack, your sorely mistaken!"

  "Oh, I knew it wouldn't.

  The villains smug face quickly turned to one of terror as our resident assassin walked out without even a burn mark.  Before the villain could even fully comprehend the situation, Zeiram was right in front of him and stabbed one of his knives into Chimera's throat, choking him to death. 

  Zeiram quickly got his money and arrived at home to find Dabi there.

  "I take it your mission was a success."

  "It sure was, of course it would of been easier with the intel you know about them, but I know this is a test for me so... I got in."

  "you did, and now I want you to figure out all their plans, and tell me them, got it."

  "Yes sir!" Dabi shouted as he then went to bed.

  As Dabi left, the face on Zeiram's hat smiled, then cackled loudly into the cold, night air.