Zeiram VS the League Of Villains

In the League of villains headquarters, we see Kurogiri cleaning the tables of the bar when they'r phone rings.  When I say this, I don't mean Kurogiri's phone, I mean the bar's phone.  

  "Hello?"  Kurogiri asks as he picks up the phone.

  "Hello there, we'd like to speak to the leader of the League of Villains, and this isn't a request."

  Upon hearing that Kurogiri quickly calls for Shigaraki.

  "What is it Kurogiri?"

  "there is someone on the phone that want's to talk to you." 

  Kurogiri then turns the phone to speaker.

  "Hello Tomura Shigaraki.  I am Re-Destro, leader of the Meta Liberation Front."

  "What do you want with us?"

  "Simple really, our goal is to make it so that all people are free to use their quirks at even 100%, and you my friend have made your little group too well known and are therefore in our way.  Don't even bother to escape us, we have 116,516 members, as well as a satellite watching your headquarters.  We could tell the hero's as well as the police where you are.  So what's it gonna be, you fall by the police, or fall by us Tomura Shigaraki."

  "hehehe, yeah, we'll fight your army."

  "good, meet us at Deika city within the hour, see you then."

  After that the man had hung up.

  "Tomura, how are we gonna win?"

  "Simple Kurogiri, we fight with all we've got.   And when they think they've won, father will come and destroy them all."

  Shigaraki quickly gathered up the rest of the gang, and explained to them the gist of what's going on.

  "How do you know he'll show up Crusty?"  Dabi asks.

  "Cause, unlike master he cares.  Kurogiri, have Eleph come with us."

  "Yes sir,"  Kurogiri said as we went to get the elephant looking High-end Nomu.

  After they got the massive humanoid creature with the long elephant looking nose they started to go to the place that the M.L.A wanted them to meet at.  Once they got there they saw that those idiots weren't bluffing. 

  "Crap, they actually have that many soldiers.  Doesn't matter, we can still take care of them."

  "So villains are you ready to lose!" a man with a black suit, and glasses shouts.  "I am Trumpet, part of the head of the Meta Liberation Army!  Now prepare to die!"

  As the man finished yelling the army started to charge at the League.

  Cutting to somewhere far away we see Zeiram watching them them through hacked cameras and the fact that he hacked the M.L.A's satellite.

  "Let's see if they can pull this off, besides if they can't I can just get Dabi and Tomura then leave."

  [wait, why did I say Tomura, he is of no use to me.  But.... seeing him right now so confident.  NO!  I was acting, I shouldn't care for him.]

 "(Sigh) Let's just see how this turns out,"  he says to himself.

  Right now all the league are fighting multiple people.

  "Crap, how do they keep getting stronger!"  Compress shouts.

  When he says it, Shigaraki looks at Trumpet who is still shouting for no reason.