Little Birdy

In a giant building, which belongs to a massive company, we hear gun fire on the 15th floor.  We see a guard shooting at something and then a giant black tendril stab through him.  The person that killed the man wore a weird cone shaped helmet where it had a point at the end where the mouth would be, and slanted lines on each side to see though.  Then they wore a long black robe that was dragging on the ground behind them, with a bullet proof vest and combat boots hiding under it.  The mystery man walks down the hallways as 2 more guards come out and point their guns at him. 

  The man just looks at them, then 2 giant black wings come out of his back and slam them into the wall.  The force kills them instantly.  The villain keeps walking down the hallways and goes up to the next floor.  When up there, he destroyed the light's and blocked out the windows, causing complete darkness.

  "where the hell did he go!" Shouted one of the men that were on this floor as they ran in.

  As the soldiers were looking around, the villain comes down from the ceiling behind one of them, opens his cloak, then raps it around him.

  "Mhmmmm," we can hear the man try to do as the villain chokes him, then snaps his neck.

  The other men quickly turn around as the villain lands back on the floor.  But before they can shoot him, his cloak opens and a bunch of spikes that look to be made out of pure darkness shoot out and kill the rest of them.

  The villain keeps going to each floor slaughtering all the guards till he reaches the final floor.

  When there, many people aimed guns at him, but he just had the 2 wings rap around all of them.  They then squeezed them till they exploded.  After he was done he busted through the door to the main office.  There, he saw the owner of this company and quickly zoomed towards him and grabbed the man by his head.

  "What the hell, how did you get in here and where are my men?!!" The man shouted.

  "I killed all your men, and now I am here to kill you."

  As the villain finished talking he stabbed the beak of his mask into the man's neck.  After it reached the mans neck bone, it stabbed into it and the villain twisted his head, completely snapping it in two.  After he was done, he painted in blood the Yin part of Yin and Yan.  Then the criminal walked away.

  Later the villain arrived at a busted down place and when he walked in was face to face with Zeiram.

  "Good job, Tokoyami," Zeiram stated.

  The criminal took off his helmet to reveal to be the bird boy we all know and love.

  "Well, it was cause of all your teachings."

  At the UA we see Nezu, Aizawa, and Ectoplasm in Nezu's office.

  "So what have you called us for Nezu?" Aizawa inquired.

  "If you haven't noticed, there's a new assassin on the loose."  Nezu stated.  "The worrying thing about this new one is that we only know 2 things about him so far, the latter one being the worrying part."

  "And what is that Nezu?" Ectoplasm asked.

  "The first one is the assassins name. Mikaboshi, which is the name of the god of darkness and the stars.  The second one is that from what we can tell from the dead bodies of his victims, he is associated with Zeiram, sense they're have been dead bodies at the same time in. the same place as Mikaboshi that could only be done by that man."

  When they heard that this new assassin is working with the man that killed both All For One and All Might, they were terrified.

  A few days before when Zeiram was still with the League Of Villains to make sure they were ok.

  "You better tell me why the hell it says on the news that you killed master!"  Shigaraki shouts as he glares at Zeiram and is about to kill him.

  "Tomura, do you really believe the hero's wouldn't lie about how someone died to cover up their mess?"

  After hearing this, Shigaraki started to calm down.

  "You see, when me and your master were conversing.  We didn't hear the hero's come in and the one known as Best Jeanist used his fabric manipulation quirk to cut your masters head off.  If it makes you feel better I avenged his death by killing the man that did it."

  Shigaraki seemed satisfied when he heard that answer.  Zeiram moved his finger to show Dabi he wants to talk with him in private.

  "Yes sir?" Dabi asks when they walk into another room.

  "I just want to tell you that Tokoyami has joined us so we are both gonna be training him, after all he has to be ready in at most a week.  Got it?"

  "Yes sir."

  Now back to our original time, we see Zeiram walking along the alleys quietly finding his next target.  After he had killed All Might people have been hiring him more and paying more for him, sense he is now considered one of the most powerful and the most deadly people in the world.  As he sneaks through he finds the hero, Crimson Riot.  Zeiram just jumps behind him, making his presence well known to the hero.  Crimson Riot turns around and upon seeing the villain starts shaking in fear.  But even so he charges at our assassin.  His hair hardens as he keeps charging, but Zeiram just grabs him by the head and slams him into a wall.  As Crimson Riot is getting up, Mikaboshi jumps down and slices his head off.

  "Hey boss, thought I'd join."

  "of course you would.  Well let's just collect my payment then you should go back home so your not suspected."

  "On it boss,"  Mikaboshi says as he puts his katana away.

  They then both walk away in darkness, the only thing behind them being the decapitated body of the hero.