The last Member

The students of classroom 1-A were all miserable and broken.  Some from the death of All Might, but most were from the death of their homeroom teacher.  None were more distraught however than Hitoshi Shinsou.  He was the son of Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada.  Sure he was adopted but the man was still his father.  When Yamada and him got the news that Aizawa was killed, they both broke.  They rarely talk anymore, usually have tear marks on their cheeks, and they isolate themselves from everyone else.  After weeks they sadly had to go back to school, but they were not the same.  Shinsou still didn't talk to any of his friends and always had his head down in his desk.  While Yamada pretended to act happy and continue teaching, even though the students and teachers could see through the facade.  All in all, the entire faculty and school were crying for months.

  Right now in the class 1-A dormatory we see all the students either sulking or playing games.  Bakugou despite usually acting selfish knew that Shinsou needed someone to cheer him up or at least give the insomniac confidence, so he went up to the 2nd floor and knocked on Shinsou's door.

  "Whoever it is, go away."

  Despite what the purple haired weirdo said, Bakugou came in anyway.

  "You know you shouldn't sit around like this, just moping over him isn't gonna bring him back."

  Shinsou hearing this started to get angry.

  "What so you're saying I shouldn't care that he died."

  "I'm not saying that. I'm just that you doing this is just gonna make you more miserable and won't help with anything."

  "Like you know anything!  Your just the selfish, egotistical Bakugou!  You don't care about anyone but yourself!"  Shinsou shouted at him.

  Bakugou kept quite with his head down.  His hair blocking the view of his eyes.

  "12 years ago."

  "Huh!"

  "12 years ago, my only friend, the person I considered as my brother was kidnapped.  They never found him and is probably dead.  That's the reason I act selfish, that's the reason why I push people away.  Its cause I'm too scared to have any more friends that will just get taken from me.  I know exactly how you feel Shinsou, and that's why I'm trying to help you.  The reason I had wanted to become a hero is cause of the fact to not let anything like that ever happen to anyone else.  I'm not saying to get rid of your emotions.  I'm telling you to remember what happened, and use your pain to become a better hero and make sure what happened to your father doesn't happen to anyone else!"

  Shinsou's eyes widened in surprise.

  "You know that may be the first meaningful thing I've heard you say, but you're right.  I'll become a better hero to make sure that fucker that killed my dad doesn't murder anyone like that again."

   Meanwhile we see Nezu having a conference with detective Tsukauchi.

  "So you found the League of Villains, all dead in Deika city?"  Nezu inquired.

  "Yes, as well as it seems the Meta Liberation Army.  Though, Dabi's body was never found."

  "Oh.... that's why he helped."  Nezu's emotionless face turned into a smile.

  "What is it?"

  "The reason why Zeiram before helped the League.  Its cause Dabi was working for him as a spy so when the group served it's purpose, he killed them.  That's why Dabi's body isn't there.  It's cause Zeiram didn't kill them like the rest."

  "That actually confirms my theory.  You see we haven't released it to the public yet but Endeavors body was found burnt to ash in front of his burnt down house.  The fact that Dabi and Zeiram are working together makes more sense then how the fire user killed Endeavor."

  "Well now to be on your way detective, besides I have work to do."

  Nezu shooed him along, as the detective left the office.

  "Now Zeiram, what are you planning?  Or should I say Izuku Midoriya."  Nezu stated to himself as he looked at his computer that was playing all the encounters of Zeiram.

  Now somewhere else, we see a vigilante in a All Might hoodie, was wearing black pants with knee covering, black shoes, black gloves with elbow pads, and a mask up to his nose.  He was beating up some villains, and beating them easily.  Crawling onto many different walls then jumping off to hit the villains.  After he took them all down he noticed a shadow looming over him.  Looking up he panicked when he saw the famous assassin that had killed All Might.  Without a second thought, the vigilante quickly climbed up to the roof opposite of the giant man and started running.  Before he could even get to the next building however, Zeiram just grabbed his ankle and threw him back onto the roof.

  "Crap, well if you want to kill me, I'm not going down without a fight!"

  "No, no you misunderstand."  Zeiram said while lifting his hands up in a non dangerous manner.  "All I want to do is talk."

   The vigilante was surprised when he heard this.

  "Why do you want to talk with me?"

  "Well you see, I need someone else on my team and I want you to join me."

  "And why would I-."

  "Because unlike hero's I've been succeeding with my dream."  After all you have to come to realize that the hero world is corrupt.  I mean the exact reason that you became a vigilante and the reason why you mentor, who used to be a hero then switched to being a vigilante is cause you both saw that corruption.  The media as well as the hero's just think I'm killing and that's it, but no.  I'm making a bigger plan and I want you a part of it.  And before you say the fact about All Might, think about it.  Even with how many villains he brought down, the amount of villains barely dwindled cause he never broke the rules.  Despite him being all powerful, he never got anywhere close to his dream.  But me, I've broken many rules and I get closer to my dream every day.  You've lived a hard life Koichi Haimawari, treated cause of your 'weak' quirk.  So why not help me change this world."  Zeiram finished as he offered his hand to the young man.

  [He's right, I have been treated like trash.  And old master was right, the hero society is fucked.]

  "I accept, new master."  Koichi finished as he took the man's hand.

  "Good, let's get to work then."

  As they walked away, Zeiram put a weird looking bud on the roof top.  And as they left, the bud started to split open.