Under The Hood

In Fukuoka at the agency of the number 2 hero Hawks, we see him and Endeavor discussing to each other about plans to find what could possibly be a Nomu.

  "So you're saying that you want me to help you find what is only a rumor?" Endeavor questioned.

    "Hey it may only be a rumor, but it could also be true so we might as well check it out."

  Just as hawks finished talking there was the sound of something flying at them with great speed.  Then the entire wall of the room that the 2 hero's were in got destroyed as a giant humanoid creature came in.  The thing was about as big as Zeiram, had a thin body, and wore nothing but shorts and what looked to be a ripped hood.

  "Who here is strongest?"  The creature asked.

  When the creature stopped talking, Endeavor blasted a giant fire ball at it, launching the creature out of the building.  When the thing flew out, jet blasts came out of his back, keeping him in the air.  Even though it had its entire chest skin burned off as well as one of it's hands, it quickly regenerated them.  The thing then turned its left hand huge, grabbed Endeavor, and threw him all the way to the other side of the building.

([] if you see these around words and I'm not saying it in just narration it means that the character is thinking)

  [This Nomu is regenerating.  Never saw the grey ones do that, does that mean the black are more advanced.  No, this one is different cause...  This Nomu can think.]. Endeavor thought.

  "Come on, show me that your strongest."

  "Fine, you want me to show you strongest."

  Then Endeavor shot many fire strands out of his fingers, then when they hit the target, expelled them.  When the smoke cleared from the blast, the Nomu flew out but was missing his arms and legs.  Just then, six grey Nomu shot out of the main Nomu.  The grey Nomu were attacking the civilians so Hawks decided to go help and left Endeavor to take care of the big guy.

  [The Nomu had talked about strongest.  So that means he doesn't want anyone to get in between our fight.  I don't know how many quirks this thing has but holding back might prove fatal]

  As Endeavor was thinking this, the Nomu fully regenerated.

  "Fine, I'll hit you with enough heat, that you'll be vaporized."

  Endeavor shoots a giant fire ball out of his chest that completely disintegrates the Nomu.  Well that's what your lead to believe, cause from the corner of Endeavor's vision he sees a hood falling in the air.

  [He ripped his head off, and tossed it out of range]

  Then a tendril came out of the base of the head, stabbing into Endeavors eye.  The hero fell to the ground unmoving and the Nomu fully regenerated.  The thing landed on the hero as it started to look around.

  "Is there anyone stronger?"

  Then a quake came behind them as something landed.

  "I'm stronger," stated Zeiram as he appeared behind the creature.

  The Nomu instantly charged at Zeiram with its mouth open, so he just took out two of his blades and rammed them into the bottom of the Nomu's jaw.  Zeiram then knee'd his weapons causing them to go farther in, now going through the top of the head.  This caused it so the Nomu couldn't open his mouth.  Zeiram proceeded to kick the Nomu in the stomach launching it into a building.

  The Nomu walked out and ripped the blades out of him.  The thing then made its arm big, grabbed Zeiram and slammed him into the ground.  As the creature was about to charge at him again, Zeiram's hand transformed into a gun and blew off all the Nomu's limbs.  He then ran up to the Nomu, did a flip and axe kicked the nomu on the head into the ground.  The Nomu got up fully regenerated.  It then spreaded these webbing looking things out of his back, and flew into Zeiram.  The Nomu picked him up, flew up really high then threw him back into the ground, causing a crater.  As Zeiram was getting up, the creature landed in front of him and then shot 2 tendrils.  One went straight through Zeiram's left shoulder, while the other went though his right calf musscle. 

  "I'm strongest, you are weaker," the Nomu said cockily.

  Zeiram without a word just got up.  He then ran towards the Nomu and punched the thing in the gut.  He rammed his hand through the creature, then grabbed it's spine with both his hands.  Zeiram tore the Nomu clean in half and threw the top half on the ground rolling.  He proceeded to keep ripping the bottom half into pieces then walked over to the top half.  The Nomu tried to get up but then he felt something get pushed against his head.  When he looked up, he saw Zeiram with his gun hand pointed right at his brain.  His eyes widened as he realized that Zeiram knew about his weakness.

  "Any last words."

  "Y-your str-strongest."

  As the Nomu finished his sentence, Zeiram fired a blast that destroyed the entire top half of the Nomu's head, killing it.

  As Zeiram was about to leave, he dodges a feather that launches at him.  He looks behind him to see Hawks, and notices that Endeavor is also standing.  He was gonna ignore them, until someone else kicks him in the stomach.

  "you know usually I'd like a fair fight, but you're a tuff villain so I'm fine fighting you while your injured!"  Shouted the pro hero Mirko.

  Zeiram, hit her but then some of Hawks feathers stabbed into him.  He couldn't move that fast cause one of his legs was injured.  Endeavor shot a ball of fire at him, but he dodged then punched Hawks causing the winged hero to stumble.  Then before Zeiram could react, he was kicked in the chest by Mirko.  She jumped out of the way, and Endeavor hit the exact same spot.  Endeavor had ignited his fist before hand, so when he hit Zeiram it went straight through him.

  Farther away we see Nezu sipping his tea as he's watching the fight through camera's he had hacked for this specific purpose.  As he was enjoying himself and felt relieved that the assassin was dead, even if he was against killing a person no matter how deadly.  But his enjoyment quickly turned to puzzled as he noticed sparks flying out of the wound.  Upon closer examination he noticed that Zeiram's skin had moved out of the way of the hit, and underneath was an exoskeleton.  He decided to look more into this.

  As the hero's started to calm down after killing Zeiram.  What they failed to notice was the tendrils coming out of Zeiram's hat, and hooking to the concrete ground and the buildings near them.

  Back with Nezu he spit out his tea in suprise and his face quickly shifted to fear as he realized his mistake.

  [The person in the suit wasn't Zeiram that was a decoy.  Zeiram is..... the hat]

  Just as Nezu had made the realization Zeiram shrieked as then he pulled himself off the robot husk, his tendrils that were around the robot pulling in.  The hero's looked in surprise as Zeiram hooked himself into the ground.  The 2 buildings beside them that Zeiram connected to started to move as they split off the ground and became 2 giant hands.  Then the part of the street in front split'ed off the rest and became a giant mouth with pillars as sharp teeth.  The hero's tried to attack him but they were not ready for this.  The buildings just grabbed Hawks and Mirko slamming them to the ground, while a giant tar tongue came out of the mouth.  It covered Endeavor and when Zeiram noticed that all of them were knocked out, detached himself from the objects.  His long bug-like legs came out from the bottom of himself and he crawled away, back to his base to build a new body.