Rescue

Right now we see the League of Villains interrogating Bakugou to try to join their ranks.

  "Come on, people treat you as a loose canon and a monster, plus you don't seem to care if you killed anyone.  Why not just join us?" Shigaraki asked him.

  "Like I would ever join you bastards!  I'm gonna become the number one hero and nothing is gonna change that, you hear me!"

  Shigaraki frowned in anger and started to scratch his neck.  Looks at Kurogiri and signals him to warp Bakugou and Tokoyami somewhere.  But before they can do that there is a knock on the door.

  "Pizza delivery."

  The villains look at the wall questionably, then All Might punches right through the wall.

  "Stop right there villains!" All Might shouts.

  As Spinner and Twice were about to attack roots wrapped around all the villains as the hero Kamui Woods came in.

  "It would be best if you didn't resist us!" Kamui Woods shouted.

  As he finished Dabi started to have his fire come out of his hands but before he could burn the roots another hero zoomed in and kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

  "Didn't you hear him, we said for you all to cooperate with us.  Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Kenji Hikiishi, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Tomura Shigaraki, Jin Bubaigawara, and Kurogiri.  It may have been tuff but the police spent many nights to find out all your identities.   you  shouldn't of  underestimated us." The old hero known as Gran Torino stated.

  "I'm sorry we took so long young Bakugou and Tokoyami, you were probably scared but you held strong." All Might boasted as he looked at both of them.

  "Grrr, Kurogiri teleport the Nomu here!" Shigaraki shouted.

  "I'm sorry Tomura but I can't seem to be able t-," but before he could finish something stabbed him, making him faint.

  "don't worry I just scrambled his insides.  He won't be awake for a while." the hero Edgeshot says.

  "Now Shigaraki, tell me.  Where is your master!" All Might shouted.

  "You, your the reason this society is fucked up.  Your the reason I was left, your the reson that people think that everything will be solved by hero's.  I hate you!"

  Just as Shigaraki finished his statement something landed behind the hero's and police and it made a shockwave.  Then out of the cloud of dust appeared Zeiram.

  "So, who's ready to die."

  Let's rewind a bit shall we.  5 minutes earlier at a warehouse in Kamino, we see the hero Mt. Lady just kick the wall down.  Then her, Tiger, Gang Orca, and Best Jeanist destroy or subdue all of the Nomu that are created there.

  "This is seriously boring, why didn't we just let the police handle this and go with All Might?" Mt. Lady whines.

  "You know the reason for that, we need to make sure all of these creatures are contained.

  Just then as they were talking, they heard footsteps.

  "Who goes there?  Are you with the League?" Gang Orca questions.

  Just then a head rolls in front of all of them.  As they examine it closer Tiger gasps as he realizes it's the head of his missing partner, Ragdoll.

  "I deeply apologize for that but she didn't have her quirk anymore it seemed and she would have been a nuisance so I decided to get rid of her." A deep voice said.

  But as the hero's were about to react, a shock wave blasted past them and launched Best Jeanist and Tiger.  You see Zeiram had targeted Gang Orca sense he has the thickest hide.  He then trips Mt. Lady on the way over and punches Gang Orca in the stomach.  Luckily, Gang Orca saw the attack coming and was able to put his arms in the way to block it.  The first to get up from the attack was Best Jeanist as he got his quirk ready and started to try to wrap the fabric on Zeirams clothing around him, but nothing happened.

  "What, it should work unless his outfit doesn't have any fabric."

  Zeiram then zoomed to Jeanist and wrapped his wrist around the fabric connecting to Jeanist's hand.  After grabbing it, he pulls Jeanist towards him and keeps punching him till his heads bleeding.

  "I'm sorry, but your in my way," Zeiram says as he then punches a hole right through Jenist.

  The shockwave from the hit shattered the ground in front of him, and Jeanist's eyes became devoid of emotion.

  "As a sign of mercy, I won't kill the rest of you.  Now if you excuse me, I have an apprentice to get."

  Zeiram then jumped into the air.

  Now back to where we left off.  All the police aimed there guns at Zeiram.

  "Do you really think that's gonna do anything to me."

  After hearing that all the police put there weapons down.  But then Endeavor hit Zeiram clean in the face.  Of course Zeiram actually caught it, and then he threw him.  Just as he finished, Edgeshot blasted at him.  He caught the hero, and then All Might hit Zeiram in the back of the head.  As Zeiram turned to look at All Might, Edgeshot slithered out and then Zeiram was hit by both him and Gran Torino.  Zeiram blocked there next attack with his blades but was then hit in the back by Endeavors flames.  Then Zeiram back elbowed him but was then hit in the face by All Might.  Zeiram fell to his hands and knees.

  "Give up villain, it's over!" All Might shouts.

  "No, it isn't," Zeiram says as he stands up. 

  Then before any of them can react, he punches All Might's face with all his strength causing there to be nothing but a giant hole in the middle.  The news helicopter people as well as everyone else watching gasped as they saw the number one hero get killed.

  Zeiram proceeded to zoom past Gran Torino and Edgeshot and sliced ttheir legs so thay couldn't walk, but so it wouldn't be fatal.  After that he jumped into the destroyed bar and cut all of Kamui Woods roots apart, then knocked the hero out.

  "You there."  He said to Compress.  "Turn everyone into marbles.

  After Compress did as told, Zeiram picked him up as well as the rest of the league in their little blue containers.  Then jumped away fading into the night.