Hunter

It is now 10 months after the hero's had raided Tedan Tippedai, and we now see a 23 year old man running for his life.  This man is Hagano Kinzu, the leader of a underground terrorist organization.  As he runs as fast as he can, breathing heavily and in a panic't state, looks behind himself only to see a tall man wearing armor, a visor, scarf, robe, and had a Kasa with a face on it, holding a dead body in his bear hands, the neck twisted at a 180% angle with blood spewing out of the mouth.

  Zeiram in an instant was right in front of the man and hit him with the body he was carrying.  The man fell over and Zeiram proceeded to pick up the man by his throat and then squeezed until his neck snapped.  Afterwords he dragged the body to a secret warehouse and dropped the body in front of a man.

  "Ah I see you killed him, your as deadly as they say it seems and here's your payment as agreed," the man said as he gave Zeiram a suitcase full of money.

  For as you see, Zeiram became an assassin.

  After hours of walking the beast had arrived at it's location, a gravestone with the words "Here lies Inko Midoriya, Beloved by many."  The hulking creature crouched down and put a hand full of roses right in front of the gravestone. Without saying even a single word, he just got up and walked away.

  On the otherside of town Katsuki Bakugou was training at Dagobah Beach so that he could handle the quirk known as One For All, and to get ready for the UA entrance exams.  His training consisted of moving all the trash off the beach as well as blowing it up after.  Watching him was a very scrawny man that had crazy, long blond hair, and kept coughing up blood.

  "That's it young Bakugou put your back into it," the man shouted.

  "I am you old fucktard, now shut up," Bakugou yelled back.

  As the two were talking, I guess, they didn't notice the tall man, that was missing almost his entire face watching them.  The man after observing walked into a purple portal.

  Now night, Erasurehead (I'm gonna be saying Aizawa from now on cause it's shorter) was doing his nightly patrol when he heard a scream.  He quickly ran over only to see a tall shrouded man burry his hand into another man's chest, and rip out the guys heart.  The hero quickly took action by wrapping his capture weapon around the mans arm and glared at him, activating his quirk.  The behemoth of a person, looked at Aizawa and then the face on his hat broke out into a crooked smile.  Zeiram pulled his arm back instantly lifting Aizawa off the ground and then he punched him right in the face, causing Aizawa to launch into the ground creating a crater, and leaving him unconscious.  Zeiram looked at the man pitifully and tore the capture weapon off of him.  Zeiram then just walked away, still holding the heart of the man he killed earlier.

  About 30 minutes later, police arrived only to find Aizawa in a giant hole in the concrete.  They quickly got paramedics that took Aizawa to the nearest hospital.  Not that long after, Hizashi, otherwise known as Present Mic ran in after hearing about what happened to his husband.

  "where is Sho, is he ok, pls tell me he's ok?" Hizashi quickly asked the doctor.

  "He is completely fine, all he has is a broken wrist, a few cracked ribs, and maybe a concussion," the doctor stated back.

  Hizashi sighed in relief when he heard that Shota wasn't gonna die, if he did, Hizashi doesn't know if his heart could take it.

  Aizawa woke up to a bright light flashing in his eyes and then realized he was in the hospital.  He questioned how he got here sense last thing he remembered was hearing a scream while out doing his patrol.  As he was still questioning what happened, the doctor walked in.

  "Ah, I see your awake, I'll tell your husband right away, he's been very worried for you.

  In about a minute after the doctor left, Hizashi came running in balling his eyes out.

  "Shota, I'm so glad your ok, you don't know how worried I was for you!" Hizashi shouted as he hugged Aizawa.

  "Oww," Aizawa grunted as soon as Hizashi made contact.

  "Oh sho I'm sorry," Hizashi instantly apologized as he let go.

  The doctor then came back into the room and started to ask questions.

  "well it seems that you do have a concussion, so you should probably lie down for a couple of days," the doctor informed.

  Farther away in a abandoned chemical plant, we see Zeiram sitting there waiting for his next client.  He sees no point in life, except to slaughter and make money while doing it, for he has big plans, one's that require a lot of money, but what they are is beyond us.  As the lights shut off all we can see is the sadistic smile his hat makes as it fades to darkness, planning its next victim.