Bird against brawn

It has now been 3 days.  The hero's are hard at work trying to figure out where Zeiram is while also keeping the civilians calm.  The world is in chaos as people panic and governments are relying on the hero's instead of themselves.  The strong hero's would lead the people into safety bunkers while the intelligent hero's like Nezu were trying to figure out where the villains could be.  After the 3 days, Nezu had finally discovered something.  When, he found out what he needed, he called a bunch of hero's as well as some of class 1-A.

  "It was hard to track and still is to find the place the signal was coming from.  The villains were smart and bounced it off many satellites to send it across the world and make it almost impossible to find.  I have though discovered 7 places that it could of come from.  We will split into groups to take the first 6, the last we will go all together sense it's the biggest.  You may all go and cast your missions out quickly!"

  Now we see Red Riot, Ectoplasm, Gunhead, and Uravity.  They went to the first location, which was an abandoned warehouse. 

  "Remember to be quiet and to look everywhere, we need to figure out if these fuckers are hiding here."  Gunhead stated.

  The rest nodded.  With that Ectoplasm made clones of himself as they then started to explore the premises.  The clones as well as Uravity looked on the outside, while Gunhead and Red Riot scoped out the inside.  What the hero, and student failed to realize was above on the ceiling.  There we see a individual with a metal beaked mask.  The person also had a long black cloak, but as it got ready to descend the cloak transformed to giant hands.  The individual then jumped off with startling velocity with the giant hands, right at Red Riot.

  "Watch out!"  Gunhead shouted as he pushed the student out of the way.

  When the hero was hit, the pressure broke all the bones in his chest.  The smoke cleared, and Red Riot saw the villain standing over Gunhead.

  "You will not stop the cataclysm, hero."

  Mikaboshi then took out his katana and lifted it above the bak of the hero's neck and plunged it in.

  "You bastard!  You killed him, I'll take you down!"  Red Riot shouted.

  The kid turned his body into complete rock and charged at the man.

  "You know your problem Kirishima?  It's that you just charge into the villain thinking that you can just overpower them."  Mikaboshi stated.

  Red Riot tried to swing at the villain, but he just dodged as his robe wrapped around the hero's arm, and threw him.  The kid crashed into some crates but got up quickly and charged at the villain.  It was another futile attempt however as the criminal just jumped above him and kicked him in the back of the head.

  "You won't be able to beat me by yourself you fool."

  As he fin ished talking however he got kicked in the face.  In then came dozens of Ectoplasms.

  "You will tell us where your master is villain."  The Ectoplasms stated.

  "There is so many, how annoying."

  Without the hero's noticing, Mikaboshi pressed a button to a beacon in his hand and then put it back in his pocket.  The villain quickly dodged a Ectoplasm that tried to hit him then sliced the clone in half.  After that, he took out 2 guns and started to shoot them.  What he didn't notice was Uravity coming behind him.  But when she was about to hit him, the cloak turned into a giant hand and hit her.  She launched but was caught by one of the clones.  Uravity got up and charged back at him.  While his cloak was dealing with her and he was dealing with the clones, he couldn't focus on Red Riot.  The hero ran up and punched the villain in the face, launching him into a wall.

  "Red Gauntlet!"

  Mikaboshi slowly got up, but his mask was cracked.

  [Damm, they cracked it, which means this thing will probably fall off soon.]

  As he was thinking this a clone jumped and was about to axe kick him.  His reflexes were faster though as he grabbed the clone, then jabbed the end of the mask into its neck.  After he destroyed it, he started to laugh

  "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

  "Why are you laughing, you're obviously outnumbered?"  Ectoplasm questioned.

  "You really think that!?  Then you're all fools!"

  As he said that, a weird flesh humanoid attacked one of the clones.  Then a swarm of them came in and started to attack and rip up all the clones.

  "While they deal with them, I'll take care of you two."  Mikaboshi stated as he looked at both Red Riot and Uravity.

  Mikaboshi charged quickly at Uravity with his katana out.  Luckily Red Riot was able to dive in the way and break the katana.  But then the villain kicked the red haired kid in the back of the knee, and then upper cut him in the jaw making him fall over.  He then continued his attack at Uravity while the creature that was attached to him was pinning Red Riot down.  He kept attacking her left and right giving her no time to try and touch him, only to dodge.  He silently and quickly though slipped out a knife and then slashed Uravity in the ankle.

  "You 2 can't beat me, and Ectoplasm will be down for the count soon."

  As he was distracted talking however he didn't notice Uravity touch the thing pinning Red Riot down with all 5 of her fingers.  Cause of this, his shadow was lifted into the air and pulled him with it.

  "What!?"

  "Release."

  After Uravity said that, Mikaboshi started to descend but as he was about to catch himself, Red Riot hit him in the face again causing him to collide with another wall.  When he got up this time, his entire mask was shattered and Red Riot and Uravity's eyes widened as they saw their classmate under the mask.

  "Tokoyami!?  What are you doing!?"  Red Riot shouted.

  "Zeiram made me see the problem with this world, the truth.  And I will help him fix it!"

  As he shouted this, Dark Shadow separated into many sharp objects and fired at both hero's.  Red Riot was able to block them, but Uravity kept getting cut.  After she was injured, Mikaboshi quickly took out a gun and shot her in the head, killing her.

  "You killed her!  That's it!"

  Red Riot charged at Mikaboshi and sense Dark Shadow had seperated, it would take time to go together.   Red Riot punched Mikaboshi int he gut, and then kneed him in the crotch.  Afterward he hit the top of his head with enough force it slammed him down, and made a crater.  When Red Riot lifted him up, he was knocked out.  After Mikaboshi was out of commision, the creatures stopped attacking and just began to wander.  But when they scattered, the real Ectoplasm as well as the clones were ripped to shreds.  The only one left here, was Red Riot.

  "Nezu, Zeiram isn't here and all the other hero's with me are dead.  I captured the member of the Abominate Assassin Society known as Mikaboshi.  He's actually Tokoyami.  I am heading to the randevu point, I'll see the rest there and leave this guy for the police."

  "All right, but be careful."

  After that was done, Red Riot then started to run to the final location.