Wreckoning

We see Kurogiri talking with Shigaraki.

  "What do you mean it didn't work!"  Shigaraki shouted.

  "Well Tomura, it seemed that master had other plans on who would be his successor," Kurogiri answered calmly.

  "So your saying master probably had other plans for me instead of successor,"

  "Looks like it Tomura."

   "Get out."

  "What."

"I said get out!"

  Kurogiri backed up out of Shigaraki's room, closing the door on his way out.  After leaving, he went back to the new bar.  When he got behind the tavern, he slammed his head on it.

  "I can't believe this happened.  And if Tomura isn't the person master had in mind, then who?

  ({} this means flashback)

  {We see All For One and Kurogiri in a room.

  "I have a servant of mine by the name of Gigantamachia.  I had injected him with a substance that has the scent of who my successor will be.  Just have him sniff something that has the scent of my successor and he will go to them.  If you give him the wrong one however, he will go look for whoever is supposed to be my successor."

  "Yes sir."}

  [I thought he had meant Tomura, but I guess I was wrong.]

  {We now see Kurogiri in front of Gigantamachia with one of the hands that Shigaraki wears.  He gives it to him, as he starts to sniff it.

  "That is not the smell of new master."

  "What?"

  "that is not master's successor.  Me go find new master."

  With that Gigantamachia left}

  Back in Shigaraki's room after Kurogiri left, we see him shake in anger.  Shigaraki grabs his shelf with all his games on it and throws it over.  He then starts tearing up his room.  Disintegrating the posters, throwing chairs around, and flipping his bed over.  After that he sat on his flipped over bed and started to punch the wall.  Before he could get any worse he quickly picked up his phone and called Zeiram.  Of course he was crying while doing this.

  "Yes, what is it Tomura?"

  "C-could you (sniff) come over, Please?"

"......I'll be right there."

  Zeiram quickly get's to the base and opens the door.  He rushes to Shigaraki's room  before even Kurogiri can notice him.  When he get's into the room, he sees it a complete mess with Shigaraki sitting in a corner crying.

  "What's wrong Tomura?"  Zeiram asks as he pulls Shigaraki into a hug.

  "Sensei never cared about me!  He apparently never even planned for me to be his successor, he was just lying!"

  "Tomura, the man was a heartless bastard.  Besides your still the leader, you are the most feared villain in the world.  You shouldn't cry about that asshole not planning for you to be his original choice.  You should prove to the dead bastard that your better then what he had planned."

  After hearing that Shigaraki started to stop crying as he looked up at Zeiram.

  "Zeiram, c-can I call you dad?"

  Zeiram looked suprised but then switched it to a smile. 

  "Sure."

  "Then thank you dad for helping me, and you're right.  I'll show that bastard that he was wrong."

  "That's the spirit."

  Afterword they just talked while playing videogames happily.  They played for hours, but at some point Zeiram had to leave.  Shigaraki gave him a hug goodbye and after he left the building he switched his fake smile off.  Zeiram decided to take a detour and was walking in a forest.  But as he did this, there was giant stomping.  Zeiram looked to see a massive humanoid looking at him.

  "Who are you exactly?"

  "I am Gigantamachia, and you are new master.  But first you must prove if you can be fit to be new master.""

  After the giant said that, his nails elongated as he swung at Zeiram.  Zeiram jumped over the attack and uppercut the giant.  The big man then grabbed him, but he anticipated this, so he had 2 blades out that stabbed into Gigantamachia's hands.  The villain didn't seem to notice though, as he slammed him into the ground.  When he got up, he looked around to notice that Gigantamachia was gone.  Zeiram then felty a rumble under him, so he slammed all his force into the ground.  He hit dead center, between the giants eyes.  Afterword he pulled the big guy out then threw him.  After he did that, he punched the massive man into his chest.  The force launched him into a mountain.  Gigantamachia quickly got out, ran over and hit Zeiram.  He then stomped on Zeiram.  He lifted his foot up, picked up Zeiram and threw him into his mouth.  The giant smiled thinking he won, but then he felt his teeth breaking.  Zeiram shattered the Gigantamachia's teeth, crawled out of the his mouth, then punched the bastard in the eye.  After that, he grabbed the man's left arm and dislocated it.  Zeiram next grabbed Gigantamachia's right ankle, and turned it 90 degrees, causing it to break.  Zeiram had had enough with the big galute, so he punched the guy square in the nose so hard the man's neck went backwards. The force gave him whiplash and knocked him out from the trauma to his central nerve.

  "Despite this monster attacking me, he does seem like he would be useful so I'll wait."

  And there Zeiram sat, waiting for the big giant to hurry and wake up.  After hours of waiting, it turned dark as Gigantamachia finally woke up.

  "You knocked me out, and look to be barely scathed.  You truly are worthy of being my new master."

  "Good, then you will come with me to meet the others."

  "Is there a name of your group master?"

  I'll tell you when we get there for the others don't know about it yet either."

  After walking for a while we come to the warehouse, and upon inside we see the rest of the group.

  "Dabi, Tokoyami, Nemoto.  This is Gigantamachia, the newest member to the group.  He will be more of our muscle so to speak.  Also I wanted to finally reveal to you all what our group will be called.  We will now be known as the Abominate Assassin Society!"