Slaughter House

In the many floors and hallways of this once great yet now abandoned spaceport we see the one who is leading this extinction level event.  Zeiram just sits back and watches as the chaos unfolds.  He had already discovered from hacking into UA that he will not be targeted until last.  The problem being he doesn't exactly know when they will get here.  Just as he was thinking that he heard a voice speak into his ear.

  "You were right sir.  The foolish heros underestimated me and thought I was knocked out.  I am now currently waiting till the rest of our members are defeated which is most likely only Gigantomachia.  I will then once the heros leave go retrieve them."  Nine stated through the ear piece.

  "Good, see to it that all the others are secure."

  "As you wish sir."

  After they ended the call, Zeiram then leaned back further into his chair.

[I wonder how this will turn out.  Oh who am I kidding, we will obviously win.  And even if we don't, I have a backup plan.]

Now to rewind for a bit but at a different location we see the heros Pinky, Invisible Girl, Rock Lock, and Snipe.  They are at what appears to be a run down news station.

  "Let's go take these villains down!"  Pinky shouted.

  "Be quiet."  Rock Lock yell whispered.

  "We are here to observe and attack if we see anyone.  You shouting could blow our location to the enemy if you do that."  Snipe told her.

  "Oh, sorry."

  "I swear we shouldn't of brought kids here."

  "We can't turn back now Rock Lock so let's just move forward."

  The other pro nods as they then all start to sneak into the facility.  Of course though Pinky's shouting did attract some unwanted attention as we see a figure covered in black and wires.

When the four heros got in they decided to have Invisible Girl do reconnaissance.  So the other 3 waited at the inner entrance as the last one took off their boots and gloves to go explore the whole place.  The only problem about this sad plan was that she was completely defenceless against any attacks, which is exactly what the man watching wanted.  

  He watched the hero through thermal goggles built into the lenses of his mask as the foolish person failed to notice him.  To be fair he was basically sticking to a wall and looking through the window.  When he saw the time was right he quickly and quietly opened the window.  After that he slid up till he was almost reaching the ceiling.  Once up there he got ready as the saws on his wrist activated.  He then launched himself at the unsuspecting hero.  With one swift chop, the rooms walls were sprayed in blood as the head and body of the now dead hero fell to the floor.

"She's taking quite a while.  Should we maybe go check on her?" Snipe asked.

  "You don't need to, she's already taken care of."  The masked figure said as he walked down the hallway where they could see him.

  Snipe quickly tried to shoot the man but the criminal just blocked them with his saws.  He then went on all fours and propelled himself at the heros.  He tried slicing Snipe with his saws but Rock Lock touched them, causing it to freeze in place.  The hero then got one free kick in before the villain detached the weapons from himself.  He the slid backwards and spun at a 90 degree angle when Pinky tried to hit him with acid.

  "None of you will make it out here alive.  I am Massacre and as the name states, I will slaughter you all!"  Massacre shouts

  After announcing that, he slides all the way down the hallway and propels himself in another direction.  Pinky without thinking chases after him.

  "Wait Pinky!"  Snipe shouts but it's already too late as she ran down after him.

  "The bastard.  He's splitting us up so he can kill us."  Rock Lock states.

  Back with Pinky she somehow catches up to Massacre but then as she's about to shoot him the guy jumps out the window.  Of course not thinking she jumps after him.  Upon leaving however she realized that all of Massacres wires were aimed at her.  She quickly made a shield of acid, and while that did protect her from the ones in front of her she failed to notice the ones coming from behind her.  The objects stabbed through her stomach causing her to vomit blood and then she hit the ground.  The sound of her spine and skull shattering would have made any normal person vomit from the sound but Massacre didn't care as he then kicked her head in.

"Well looks like you now have a split personality."

  Just then a bullet shot into his foot.  As he was aching from the pain Snipe then hit him in the face with the bottom of his gun.  Massacre quickly uppercut him and then launched more of his wires.  Rock Lock though froze most of them and any that he missed Snipe shot.  It wasn't long before the villain was completely restrained.

  "You villain are under arrest.  The rest of your fowl compatriots will fall as well."  Snipe declared.

  [No I won't be defeated, not after what I promised him]

  "Oh hero, I don't think you see the gravity of the situation."

  After Massacre said that, all the wires detached from him and he started to leap in the air.  The 2 heros were not expecting this and while they were distracted they didn't see the villain pulling out a shuriken. The object lodged itself between Snipes eyes as blood oozed out.  The hero fell down dead on the ground.  Rock Lock quickly grabbed Massacre by the boot sense he wasn't high enough and pulled him down.  After that he froze both of his boots and started to beat the villain till he was unconscious.

  "Nezu, all the others are dead.  I secured the villain and called the cops.  I will now be heading to the randevu point."

  And with that, another hero survives.