The beautiful flames of hell

There has now been that you readers know of two out of the seven locations don't have Zeiram.  Let's see if any of the others do, or if it's just gonna be a ploy for the Abominate Assassin Society to gain their victory and wipe out all of humanity as we know it.

Right now we arrive at what looks to be an abandoned radio station.  Outside of the facility we see the heros Froppy, Tentacole, Ryukyu, and Cementoss.  They seemed to be sneaking very quietly to make sure no one was around.

  "From what I can hear, there are around 20 people around the area in different locations as well as 15 inside."  Tentacole stated as his appendages turned back to nubs at the ends.

  "That's good, at least we know how many there are both inside and out.  The only problem is, we don't even know if any of the head members are here."  Cementoss responded.

  "also with so many we won't be able to stay silent for that long.  We will have to go for a strength approach rather than a stealth one."  Ryukyu added.

  Just as she finished talking, three of the fleshy humanoids walked by and one of them started to sniff the air.  It then quickly turned it's head to look at the hero's and roared loud enough so the others could hear.  Cementoss quickly made the cement under the three creatures rise as spike impaling them.  To all the hero's disgust however, the things were still alive, just stuck.  Ryukyu changed into her dragon form and started to crush all of the monsters outside with Tentacole being there to help her.  Cementoss and Froppy went inside to take care of the rest.

  Inside Cementoss was taking care of the monsters below while Froppy decided to get rid of the ones on the top floor.  When Froppy got up there, she could see about 5 spread out through the entire room.  The hero used her long tongue and hit 2 of them into a wall and knocked them out.  The last 3 started to run at her but she quickly stuck to the wall making her out of reach.  Froppy then wrapped her tongue around them and slammed them so hard they were stuck in the floor.  Thinking she won, the hero jumped back on the ground of this level.  What she failed to notice though was the person behind her that surrounded their arm in blue fire.

Meanwhile we see Ryukyu crush 2 more of the weird flesh monsters outside.  The things had required a lot of pressure to make them immobile.  The dragon hero had to put enough force to bury them in the ground to not be a bother.  Tentacole was using all his limbs to slam the creatures into random junk like metal then bending it to keep them there.  They kept just beating the shit out of them till they were incapacitated until there was none left.  After they defeated all of them, Tentacole turned all his limbs into eyeball and ears to look around.

  "There only seem to be.... 2 PEOPLE ON THE SECOND FLOOR!" The hero switched to panic.  "Froppy, do you read me get out of there!"  He shouted into their ear piece.

  It was too late however for the entire second floor bursted into flames.  Let's go back a bit to see what happened while they were up there.

"Well looks like you took your sweet time hero."  The villain announced.

  Froppy quickly turned around and saw Dabi.  She quickly flung her tongue at her but he just caught it.  His hand began to glow.

  "Bye bye hero."

  After saying that he shot fire and the entire floor combusted from the heat making all the glass explode and every living thing except Dabi on the floor to turn to ash.  The criminal simply just jumped out of one of the broken windows, landing in front of the heros outside.

  "I believe this was your friend." The villain stated while throwing the tip of Froppy's tongue at Tentacole.

  "You bastard!"

  Dabi shot fire at the hero that was blinded by rage but what he didn't expect was for him to block it with the webbing between his arms to block the fire.  Tentacole quickly was in front of Dabi and punched him in the jaw.  The force hit the villain onto the ground and he seemed to be knocked out.  The hero sadly cause of this let his guard down and when he went to check and make sure the criminal was knocked out.

  "Wait!" 

Ryukyu shouted but it was too late for Dabi grabbed on to the hero's face and blasted a stream of fire at him.  When the smoke cleared, Tentacole's head was completely disintegrated.  Ryukyu lunged at Dabi but he jumped out of the way.  He shot fire at the hero attempting to melt her as well.  The dragon though flapped her wings, causing the fire to blow back at him.  He quickly moved out of the way but couldn't dodge the giant hand coming at him.  The force launched him and probably broke a rib or 2.  Though he got up, and ran at the hero again.  He noticed that Ryukyu was starting to get nervous which was causing her to attack more frantic and give more openings.  He just had to time this right, and he could kill her quickly.  She kept slamming her hands at him and that's when he saw it.  The next time the dragon  attacked, he jumped through her fingers and pointed his hand right at her chest.  He put all the flame power he had into a singular object and fired the giant blue flame ball.  The impact caused a giant hole through the entire chest of Ryukyu.  She collapsed on the ground, dead. 

  "Now to just take care of the last her-."  

  Before he could finish a pillar of concrete rose at him.  He dodged out of the way.

  "I'll make you pay for killing them you villain."

  "Let's see you try."

  Dabi fired blast after blast of fire at the hero.  The problem however was that Cementoss was easily deflecting it with all the cement.

  "Cement smothers fire you know.  Your tyranny ends now villain."

  As he finished, a pillar of cement bended in the air and slammed down onto Dabi's face, breaking his nose and jaw, as well as knocking him out.

After wrapping Dabi up with cement and calling the police, Cementoss contacted Nezu.

  "Nezu sir, I'm sorry to inform but the rest of the hero's in my squad perished.  I will now be heading to the randevu point."

  After finishing the conversation, morphed the cement into a wave and started to ride it to the seventh location.