The Truth in the Words

When Mikaboshi was defeated the first location turned up to be empty, cause of this Red Riot had went to the randevu point.  Meanwhile, the other people are busy checking out the locations they were sent to.  One such place being a chemical plant.

  In the distant future, after Red Riot contacted Nezu.

  "The first location was a bust.  (sigh) Let's just hope that he's either in one of the other ones that they are searching or in the last one."

  "Yes, let's hope."  Power loader says."

  Now back to the time period I was discussing.  We see the hero's Freezer Burn, Midnight, Fourth Kind, and Chargebolt.  They are invading the closed down chemical plant.

  "Remember be careful, we don't know if this place has any dangerous chemicals just laying around."  Fourth Kind stated.

  The others nodded, as they started to sneak around.  Fourth Kind went to the explore the upstairs and observation room.  Freezer Burn looked around the outside, while Chargebolt and Midnight checked the bottom floor.  As they were looking, none of them noticed the green gas filling the bottom floor of the building till Midnight looked down.  By the time she did, it was already up to their waists.

  "Crap, everyone get out of the building!"  She shouted.

  Luckily, Chargebolt and Midnight were right by the door, cause the moment they got out the entire first floor ignited in flames.  The blast startled Fourth Kind as he began to back up to go check on the others.  But then he felt himself bump into someone.  The hero quickly turned around and punched the person behind him in the stomach.  The villain flew into the wall, but quickly got up to reveal himself.  He was a man that was wearing a plague doctor mask, and wore a long red scarf and dark outfit.

  "Hello there, I am Veritas.  I'm terribly sorry but Zeiram isn't here so I'll be your opponent." 

  As the villain said this he quietly took out a gun from behind him.  He instantly pulled his arm out and shot the man in the leg.  After, he kicked him in the head causing him to fling backward.  Fourth Kind tried to stand up, but fell due to the bullet going through his bone.  Veritas casually walked up, and kicked the man again, this time in the chest.  The force, made the hero crash through the glass, but as he was about to fall Veritas grabbed the rim of his shirt.  He pulled the hero close to him and whispered.

  "This is all for the glory of my master and his wish."

  After saying that, he let go causing Fourth Kind to fall into the fiery inferno below.  After that was all and done, Veritas decided he might as well go look for the others sense he had to kill them anyway.  He suspected that they were all outside. But as he was about to go out there he saw all the fire freeze into glaciers of ice.

  "Looks like they are coming towards me instead."

  Veritas jumped down onto the floor after Freezer Burn melted the ice away.  After hitting the floor, he pulled out his gun and shot it at Chargebolt.  Freezer Burn though put a glacier in the way blocking it.  After blocking it, he shot another one straight at the villain.  Veritas jumped up and then the metal in the bottom of his boot shattered the top of the ice when he stomped on it.  Afterward he flipped upward and slammed the heel of it into Freezer Burns head.  As he was about to hit him though, a whip wrapped around his leg and threw him.  He looked up to see Midnight.

  "What is your quirk?"  Veritas asked.

  "My quirk is Somnambulist.  It makes it so I secrete a sleep-inducing aroma from any part of my body.  It works better on males than females."

  [Why did I tell him that]

  "You made me admit that somehow.  No matter, I'll take you out right now."

  She then started to fill the room with the gas while Freezer Burn and Chargebolt quickly exited.  What they failed to realize however was the fact that the mask the villain was wearing also doubled as a gas mask.  Cause of this he was immune to the effects of Midnights quirk.  When she completely filled the place with the sleep gas, that's when Veritas made his move and dashed behind her.  He grabbed her arm, and twisted it the wrong way, breaking it.  Afterward, he took out a knife and slit her throat.  She choked to death on her own blood as he made his way out of there.

  Without even pausing for a second, Veritas quickly went for Chargebolt.  The hero dodged and blasted a ray of electricity.  The villain jumped but cause of the fact his boots had metal at the bottom, he still got shocked and fell down.  Veritas face planted onto the ground, but moved quickly to dodge another glacier that launched at him.  While Freezer Burn was unable to see him due to the ice in the way, he pushed himself off of it, into the air and landed right behind the hero.  Veritas tripped Freezer Burn and then pinned him to the gravel.

  "Do you know of a man by the name Touya Todoroki"

  Freezer Burn froze when he heard that name.

  "yes I do.  He's my dead brother."

  "Well I'll be glad to inform you that he is very much alive.  As a matter of fact, he's my associate, Dabi.  Of course he has lost all care for you and the rest of his family, now just himself and the rest of our group.  I'll send him your regards though."

  After Veritas finished talking, he took out a gun and pointed it at Freezer Burn's head.  The hero was crying from the pain that he just found out his brother abandoned him.  After hearing the sobs of the hot and cold hero for about 3 more seconds, he pulled the trigger.

  Chargebolt saw as his classmate got shot in the back of the head while crying and couldn't take it.  He released all his electric energy causing the entire area to be electrified.  When he shorted out all the power stopped and Chargebolt needed time to unfry his brain.  Meanwhile Veritas was unconscious from the blast.

  "This is Chargebolt, Zeiram wasn't here and the rest are dead.  I will meet the others at the randevu point.  Goodbye Nezu." 

  The hero then made his way to the destination.