Let's Make a Deal

At UA, the hero's are a mess trying to figure out who this mysterious man that had defeated something that supposedly even All Might was not gonna be able to beat.  Aizawa had told them that he recognized the man, as the same person who gave him a concussion months back.  After Nezu heard what this mystery man had done and the fact he seemed to ignore the student's until they attacked him, he decided to look into this, and then called a meeting to inform the staff.

  "Ok, I have discovered from how he acts, that our mystery man is probably an assassin," Nezu stated.  "After all he didn't care to attack anyone who wasn't on his hit list.  I also looked into this person after and found out, he calls himself Zeiram.  He is apparently now the best assassin in the world after only being one for about a year.  Also after many studying I found out that the there was a file that was wiped off the computers from the Tedan Tippadei raid.  All I could salvage was the name of the file, and it was Project Zeiram."

  "So your saying this Zeiram, could actually have been an experiment that escaped!" Vlad King shouted.

  "I believe so, and if he is, we must be extra careful, for who knows how many quirks he has." Nezu said, "you are all dismissed."

 { A few weeks back, right after the USJ incident, a portal opened in a nice little bar, and out came Shigaraki followed by Kurogiri.  Shigaraki looked up to a old T.V. that said Audio Only on the screen and shouted.

  "It's not fair, some random guy showed up, killed most of the men and beat Nomu like it was nothing, I thought All Might was gonna be the most of our problems."

  "Well apparently it is not Tomura, but don't be discouraged, we'll just try again, gather up your forces and the next time, the hero's will know to fear you Tomura Shigaraki," a voice coming from the screen said.  "But first, I need to get rid of someone who is in Tartarus, Kurogiri call Giran and tell him to find someone who can break in and kill that man."

  "Yes master," Kurogiri said.}

(If something has these things ({}) it means it's taking place before the rest of the chapter)

  Now we see Zeiram walking with a strangely dressed man who was smoking.  He led him to the bar that was mentioned earlier.  Upon entering, Shigaraki instantly recognized the man and charged at him, of course though Kurogiri put a portal in front of him before he could do anything.

  "That's the man that attacked us, what is he doing here!" Shigaraki shouted.

  "Giran, why did you bring someone who apparently tried to kill my student," the voice from the screen said.

  "You said you wanted someone that could break in to Tartarus, here's the best assassin in the world," Giran stated.  "Now I'll leave you guys to discuss."

  And with that Giran left.

  "So, what's the job?" Zeiram asked.

  "I want you to break into Tartarus and kill a man I had made a deal with, see he didn't hold up his end of the bargain so I want him eliminated.  The man I want you to kill, his name is Puttubayh," the voice from the screen said.

  Right when Zeiram heard that name, he finally knew who he was supposed to have been shipped to, and the fact he get's to kill the bastard who did this to him and get paid for it.

  What the villains didn't notice was a certain red winged hero heard them, but because of the fact he couldn't decide who's side he was on, he decided to tell the hero's about hearing the conversation but not the location of their base.

  Now we see Nezu, All Might, and Aizawa in front of Tartarus.  The guards let them in, and led them to the cell of Puttubayh. 

  "What do you hero's want?" Puttubayh asked

  "We want you to tell us everything about the Zeiram project," Nezu said.

  "And why should I tell you?"

  "Because that creation of yours got hired to kill you," Aizawa said.

  The moment Aizawa finished, Puttubayh's face turned from one of arrogance to one of pure fear.

  "It's no use, there is no way to stop him, he was made to defeat even All Might and Endeavor working together, and I don't know anything about it, only the name and what it was gonna be used for," Puttubayh told truthfully.

"Not even his weakness?" All Might asked.

  "He doesn't have one as far as I know, he is killing machine, an immortal monster.  You should all just give up and let me die, nothing will stop him."

  "We can't do that, we are hero's after all!" All Might shouted.

" I'll have a talk with the Warden to put more guards and to maybe have some pro hero's too," Nezu said.

  And with that they left, and Nezu made some calls.

  A few days after, we see Zeiram walking in front of Tartarus, and just walks up to the metal door blocking the way in, and jumps over it.  Once inside, he has tendrils come out of his hat.  They hook to the walls and shut off all camera's and defense systems.  He then proceeds to go to Puttubayh's cell.  But right when he get's to the floor bullets start firing at him.  Sadly all they do is hit him then fall on the ground, with him not even feeling them.  He then looks at all the guards, shaking in fear. he grabs one, kills him, observes the mans gun, then integrates it into his right hand, turning it into a giant gun.  He then mows down all the other guards, all that's left being bits and pieces of human flesh.  After walking down more he see's the pro hero's Air Jet and Big Red Dot.

  "Stop right there villain!" Air Jet shouted as he shot a giant blast of air at Zeiram.

  All the air did was push him by a centimeter.  He just walked slowly to them.  Big Red Dot shot a blast of water at him, but again it did nothing.  He just kept walking towards them there attacks doing nothing till he grabbed both by the neck.

  "Want to know why I didn't even run?  It's cause I don't have a reason to fear you, so why should I rush things." 

  As he finished he stabbed his claws int their throats, and let them choke to death.  After he was done, he punched right through the glass wall to Puttubayh's cell.

  "I've come here to kill you Puttubayh."

  "Just get it over with."

  "Oh no, you misunderstand, I'm gonna make your death slow and painful."

  He then grabbed Puttubayh and stabbed one of his weapons through his right wrist to the wall, then did that to all his limbs, sticking him to the wall.  He then started punching him in the face over and over till all his teeth and his nose were broken, then he ripped out the guy's left eye, the tendon tearing as he screams in pain.  Afterword Zeiram then kicks the guy in the chest till about 5 ribs are broken.

  "I will now relieve you of your pain," Zeiram says.

  He then rips the guy's stomach open while at the same time decapitates him.  Zeiram then takes the man's head but leaves the rest there, pinned to the wall, laughing the entire time he leaves into the night.