Nine and A extra Four

We have now seen three of the seven locations fought through and accomplished.  Many of the hero's have perished so far and there will be more to come.  But let us view the other great battles of this little adventure, and watch what will unfold. 

  Right now in the depths of the sewers, we see the heros Mirko, Sir Nighteye, Dynamite, and Anima.  Anima was using bats to navigate them through the underground tunnels with their echolocation.

  "Why the fuck are we traveling through this gunk!"  Dynamite shouted.

  "I already told you that the best way to get into this old run down lab is through the sewers.  It's also the least likely to have any enemies down here sense they wouldn't expect us."  Nighteye replied.

  In fact he was correct for all the mindless flesh piles were just wandering about around the location but not even thinking (if they could) of checking the sewer.  Of course the things obviously have a superior intelligence controlling them, but he has currently put them on autopilot.

  The heros keep traveling through the narrow and desolate passageways of the underground.  Not a sound except their footsteps in the shallow water as well as the sounds of the bats.  Sadly though bats can't help with everything, and it was proven at this point when the tunnel split into 4 different ways.

  "We don't have enough bats to explore this entire area."  Anima stated.

  "Fine then will split up.  Contact the rest if you find an exit after confirming if it's the way into the facility."  Nighteye said.

  The other heros nodded as they all went in the separate directions.

  Back above the creatures that are aimlessly wandering stop as they hear a voice command them.

  "They haven't shown up yet, so it can be assumed that they are underground.  Get down there and find them."  A tall man with long white hair commanded them.

  The creatures hearing his call quickly ran towards the entrance and climbed down.  After every single one was down there, the man went down as well.  The sounds of his footsteps echoed as he went down the twists and turns of this labyrinth to find those pesky heros.

  Meanwhile we see the heros all exploring the different parts and none have found the way out yet.  Dynamite was the first one to encounter the mindless monsters, but he made quick work of them by blowing them all up.  The next to encounter them was Mitko.  Again she got through them in lightning speed by kicking through all of them.  Next to encounter them had been Nighteye, and then finally Anima.

  {Damm, if they're down here, it means that they somehow found out about us.}. Nighteye thought as he dodged one of the creatures attacks.  Seamlessly while throwing some small waits through three of the creatures heads.

  Anima on the other hand was just physically fighting the creatures with his abnormal body's density.  What he didn't notice however was the man in black walking towards him.  As he turned around, it was too late as a small purple shot out and pierced his eye.  He covered the wound as it started to bleed.

  "You really shouldn't have come here.  Now your gonna be burned."

  The man then shot beams out of his finger tips.  Anima however was able to dodge and then called for animals to come attack this man.  Out of the deep halls of this dark underworld an army of rats heard his call and came charging at the villain.

  "ah, get off me you disgusting rodents!"

  A giant dragon head came out of his back and crushed all of the rats and ate them.

  "Now it's your turn.  This will be fun."

  After finishing, the giant head charged at the hero and sealed its jaws around him, thus ending his life.  The man then decided to go look for the others, and what better one to attack first then the one closest to him.  So he navigated himself through the pathways and found Mirko.  She however was more skilled than the last one, and right when he turned the corner attacked him.

  "Ha, got ya villain!"  She shouted

  Her words were in vain however as she realized a forcefield had went in front of him, blocking her attack.  She understood the limitation quickly though, so the hero zoomed behind the villain then kicked him in the back of the head.  The hit was powerful enough to slam him into the ground.

  "Based on what I can see you have a quirk that enhances your leg power, which means I can end this flawlessly and effortlessly."

  The man dodges the hero's incoming stomp by rolling out of the way, and then trips her.  When she falls, he has the dragon head come out again but just bite her legs clean off.

  "AHHHHHHHHH!"

  He leaves her there, screaming in pain as she bleeds to death.

  "Any other heros here will hear and either leave or find me at the lab."

  With that in mind, the man climbs back up the ladder into the complex.  Right when he get's out though, an explosion is launched at him.  When the smoke clears though, the man had blocked it with another force field.

  "Really, you tried to get me with that?"

  "No, just to distract you, ya bastard!"  Dynamite shouted.

  Just then one of Nighteye's weights shoots right into the left side of the villains jaw, twisting his head partially from the force and causing him to fall over.

  "Your tyranny ends here villain, now where is your master?"

  "Like I'll tell.  Even if I go to jail, the entire planet will die.  I won't stay in there for long."

  After saying that, the man gets up as two dragon heads shoot out of his back.  Nighteye and Dynamite narrowly dodge the massive reptiles, and then both charge at the man.  Dynamite blasted another explosion about the size of a mini nuke, while Nighteye threw more weights.  The man blocked the explosive hero while simultaneously dodging the weights.  The projectiles by mistake hit Dynamite causing him to be launched.  Nighteye grabbed the villain, and made eye contact.

  "Who are you."

  "I am your worst nightmare, but call me Nine."

  He punched Nighteye and then shot at him.  The hero though dodged both the punch and the beam as he jumped backwards.  His eyes widened in fear though, as he saw what was gonna happen next.  As if on cue, Nine raises his hand and a giant thunder cloud appears.  Many lightning bolts strike the entire area as then a massive one comes down, hitting Nighteye. 

  "I made sure not to kill you with the hit, after all your'e quirk seems very useful."

  Nine puts both his hands on the mans head, and starts to absorb his power.

  "That's it, I'm not holding back!"  Dynamite shouts as he blasts Nine

  The explosion released on the mans back destroyed the rest of the shattered building as well as leaving nothing left in the area except him and the villain.  Nighteye had died in the blast and was just ash.

  "Ha, you're too late.  I have his quirk now."

"Yeah, but you won't have a chance to use it!"  

  Nine shot all his beams at him as well as both dragon heads.  He as well put a force field in front of him.  Dynamite dodged the beams, and then grabbed both dragon heads.  After holding on to them, he released an explosion annihilated them.  The hero then blasted at the field with enough force it overwhelmed it.  The field shattered and the blast launched Nine into the ground.  Burned and bruised, the villain finally fainted.

  "Nezu, I am the last survivor of my group.  The villain has been defeated and I am heading to the randevu point."

  As the hero left however, he failed to realize the white haired villain getting back up, and smiling.