Apprentice

We find Zeiram walking on buildings, in a dark night looking for his next prey.  Which happens to be a lesser known hero by the name of Death Arms.  After hours of searching he found the hero's house.  Without anyone noticing he quickly slipped in and looked for the hero's bedroom.  Once found he quietly without a sound, went up to the hero, lifted up his hand, a glimmering object within his grasp and plunged it into the man's heart.  After the deed was done, he left to acquire his payment from the League Of Villains.  You see after they saw his potential, they started to hire him for getting rid of people that would bother them in the future.

  When he got back to their base he saw that it was a mess and Shigaraki looked pissed and was bleeding from his wrist.  Once they noticed he arrived, the voice on the screen talked.

  "I know you just got back from the mission we sent you on but we were wondering if you could kill another man for us?"

"Who is the scum you want me to slaughter?" Zeiram requested

  "The hero killer, Stain.  You see he just attacked Tomura, and while Tomura wants to send an attack at Hosu city, I want you to go kill the man who harmed him."

  "It shall be done, of course with payment."

  And with that, Zeiram walked through the portal that Kurogiri provided.  After entering he realized he had wound up in a alleyway that was abandoned of any life.   He quickly though sensed that there were 5 lifeforms in the alley a block away.  He went to check it out, and he saw what looked to be UA students.  He decided to ignore them and started walking away, that is until he saw his quarry with them, even if in battle.  So he starts to walk slowly into the alley.  Once he walked a good enough distance the hero killer seemed to notice him. 

  "You there, if your just another fake hero leave before I kill you too!" Stain announced.

  But once the students saw Zeiram, they instantly started to panic in their heads.  Meanwhile Zeiram just casually walked past them, right up to the Hero Killer.  The Hero Killer jumped up and slashed through Zeiram's head.

  "ha, if that's all you had you're a fool."

  But as he finished, he looked back to his weapon and realized that the sword had completely shattered.  Zeiram turned around, and there wasn't even a cut on him.  Then before the Hero Killer could blink, he was being held by him.

  "I have been sent to kill you, but sense you have interested me, I will make your death painless."

  Zeiram morphed his hand into a gun and shot a bullet right through the Hero Killer's head.

  "My job here is done, time to go."

  But then his entire bottom half froze in ice.  He looked at Todoroki, then just broke the ice by walking.  Bakugou jumped at him and released an explosion into his face, but the creature grabbed him by the wrist and threw him at Todoroki.  Iida then tried to attack him, but Zeiram didn't even feel any of the kicks that he did, and just whacked him so hard, that he launched into a building and made a crater.  Zeiram then just jumped away before any of them could try to catch him.

  After the Hero Killer had died, news had spread fast about his life story and people around Japan took interest in his ideals and his morals, and of course they went to the group associated with him, The League Of Villains.

  Zeiram was again walking on buildings when he felt a temperature change nearby.  Walking a few more blocks he saw in an alleyway a man with crazy black hair, and stapled burnt skin on him.  The man was cornered by a bunch of thugs and was burning them in a beautiful blue flame.  Zeiram just watched as the man was burning the criminals to ash, until one of them stabbed him in the leg.  As the thug was about to make a final blow Zeiram jumped down and slammed his foot to the back of the mans skull.  The moment the man's head came in contact with the concrete, Zeiram's foot went through the mans Occipital bone (Back of the Skull).  He then walked up to the fallen warrior. 

  "What are you gonna do, kill me, after all I've heard the stories about you," The mystery man said.

  "Now why would I do that to someone I am impressed by."

  And when he said that, the man's eyes opened in suprise.

  "Yes, I see great potential in you as an assassin, your quirk is very effective but you don't have the proper skill.  So would you like to become my apprentice?" Zeiram asked.  "If so, can I get the name of the man I will be training." He offered as he gave the man his hand.

  The man accepted his offer and while being pulled up said.

  "The names Dabi, and thanks for taking me in, you actually are someone I look up to, hearing about you is what pushed me on," the man, now named Dabi said.

  After helping him up they both walked off into the night with the last thing being heard was the laughter of both of them as the ashes of people laid in the alley.