One Last Time

After the explosion died down Nezu quickly sent some drones to relay the damage.  They had also scanned the area to see how high the radiation levels were.  The results however frightened him as the level was absolute 0.  What was happening should not be possible due to the weapon obviously being filled with it, yet not a single trace in the atmosphere.  His drones kept looking and looking and then he saw it.  A hand sticking from the rubble and it was moving.  The beast crawled from out of the wreckage and stood.  It had a slight limp with its fake head disfigured.  The visor was broken and his actual body hung to the left side of the fake.  What terrified Nezu however was the fact the bomb wasn't what injured it, for there was a giant piece of shrapnel stuck into the creatures hat, well body.  The thing was screaming in pain as white bubbly foam emerged from the wound.  The creature after a while stopped and then looked at the drones.  It then transformed its arm into a gun and shot them all down, cutting the fead.

  "Damn it."  Nezu then picked up his communication device.  "All heros, the villain survived and it seems the radiation has left the area.  You must quickly kill it before our time is up."

  The 5 heros, Red Riot, Cementoss, Rock Lock, Chargebolt, and Dynamite quickly went to the location.  As they entered there was nothing but ash and rock.  Standing in the middle was their foe, towering over them yet slightly injured.  Zeiram grabbed the shrapnel in his head, pulled it out then through it at Rock Lock.  The tremendous speed from the piece of metal gave the hero no time as it went right through his neck, decapitating him.

  "Say hi to your family for me, hero."  Zeiram stated after killing the man.

  Realizing the danger, Cementoss made all the concrete in the area rise and wrap around the villain, except for the head.  After that Red Riot ran in and punched the monster with all his strength.  Zeiram just sat there and let them keep hitting him.  What they didn't notice was the wound in his head sealing up or his leg twisting back into place.  After waiting for what felt like an eternity, he easily broke out and caught Red Riot's next punch.  He moved the hand slightly causing it to bend the wrong way then threw the hero into Chargebolt.  While those 2 were distracted he turned towards the explosive and cement users.  His head straightened as his visor reformed, causing him to be fully healed.

  "You know, you all should really study up on your opponent if your gonna do something drastic like that.  You see, the more radiation I absorb, the more powerful my healing gets.  You all just made me stronger, and made it so the count down is quicker.  Now the world will end in about 3 hours instead of 2 days."

  Hearing this Cementoss made the mistake of attacking without thinking by charging at the villain while riding on cement.  When he tackled the man, the figure didn't move a bit as he punched straight through the heros face, shattering him to pieces.  Dynamite zoomed in and launched an explosion at the guys pelvis.  The attack however had no effect as Zeiram just punched the hero.  Impressively the hero blocked the attack and then used an even bigger one that was the size of a missile.  Only the force of the blow actually did anything to Zeiram as he had been pushed back a couple feet.

  Without making even a sound except for his foot steps, Zeiram walked towards the hero and grabbed him by the shoulder.  Not using any effort, he picked the man up and threw him.  The impact from just the toss caused the wind pressure to change, and blasted the hero into what can now only be described as a crater.  

  While Zeiram was distracted though, he suddenly got shocked.  The blast was from our one and only Chargebolt.  The electric hero slid under the villain and blasted him again.  The shock stunned Zeiram for a second but he quickly snapped out of it.  Of course it gave Red Riot enough time however to punch him right in the face (his actual one btw).  Because of where the hero hit, it actually somewhat damaged the man.  Sadly for the good guys, the wound instantly healed and Zeiram grabbed the red head by the face.  He smiled in pure ecstasy as he started squeezing down on the hero's head until his skull crushed.  Hearing the shattering sounds was like music to his ears.