Giganto Showdown

In the office of Nezu, we see our principal busy drinking tea after almost simultaneously having 5 calls come through of the heros raiding on the sights.  Tragically most of them died except for one survivor each time.  Thus bringing the overall total for the final raid right now at 5.  He was getting highly worried however for the sixth group.  It has been many hours sense the last ones reported and they still haven't made any contact with him.  He only can hope they were all right

Speaking of, about 2 hours earlier we see a group of 4 heros moving in on an abandoned mine.  2 of them go inside the mine, 1 stays outside to guard, while the last 1 checks out the surrounding area through the air.  The group we see consists of Sugar Man, Ingenium, Nyikang, and Hawks. 

  "Ingenium, do you see anything yet."  Nyikang said through his ear piece.

  "No, there aren't any of those creatures or villains here."

  "Keep looking, we need to be absolutely sure that no one is here."

  "Right."

  While those 2 are looking in the wrong places we see Sugar Man waiting by the entrance.  But what he doesn't know is the rude awakening he's about to receive. 

 " What's happening!"  The hero shouts as the ground starts to quake.

  Out from under him bursts a giant hand that grabs him.  Then from the rest of the dirt comes Gigantomachia.

  "Master told me to kill anyone who me not know.  Me crush you."

  Try as the hero could, the giants grip was too strong and before long the big man popped the little super hero.  After covering his hand in the puny mortals blood, he dug back underground to deal with the others. 

  Hawks, having heard the commotion flew over and paled when seeing the crushed corpse of his comrade.

  "Crap, Sugar Man is dead.  I repeat, Sugar Man is dead."

  Ingenium when hearing that his fellow classmate died stopped in his tracks.  It broke his heart to know that one of his friends just died.  He quickly snapped out of it however when he heard the sound of ground ripping.  The wall behind him caved in and Gigantomachia was there.  Ingenium seeing the danger started to run as fast as he could with the behemoth on his tail.

  "Sir, I have the villain chasing me and he is huge!"

  "Good, lure him into a dead end and we'll cave it in on him."

  The fast hero listened and kept taking twists and turns through the underground maze until he reached a stopping point.  Afterward he kicked the holding points of the room and ran through the only exit, which partially caved in after.  The huge villain next came through the room and right as he entered the beams snapped.  The result was that the entire mountain came crashing down on him. 

  Outside we see the 3 heros that were left waiting before they went down to see if the big guy was unconscious.  After waiting for about an hour Ingenium decided to run down and check it out.  Of course the heros tried to warn him that they should go at the same time but it was too late.  When he finally heard them, he was right above the colossus, and the beast just grew his claws out and slashed upward.  His reach was so far that he was able to hit the hero, slicing him into 3 pieces.  Gigantomachia then unburied himself and glared at the last 2 pros.

  "I'll hit him high, Nyaking see if you can control him!"  Hawks instructed.

  "Got it."

  Hawks then flew at the monster while shooting some of his feathers to hit him from different directions.  Gigantomachia was destroying them whenever he could by just hitting or biting them but they were starting to overwhelm him.  As he was distracted with the feathers, he didn't notice Hawks going straight for him.  The hero, holding 2 feather blades slashed right at the humongous mans neck.  The weapons however didn't even cut through the guy, making the hero basically useless.

  Down on the ground we see Nyaking just standing there, but in reality his conscience has left his body.  The disembodied mind floats unseen and undetected towards the villain.  Once he got close enough, the hero went inside of the giant.

  Gigantomachia stopped.  He could feel something trying to take over, but luckily for him the many quirks in his body made it hard to do so.  The colossal man knew he didn't have much time so he ignored the feathers and walked towards Nyaking.  Hawks tried to stop him, as well as the other hero but it was futile as the giant lifted his foot and smashed the hero thus ending the possession.

  "Now there is only you," Gigantomachia stated as he turned to look at Hawks.

  Now back to Nezu, at this time still questioning where the last group is.  As he is doing this however he gets a call.

  "Hello, this is Nezu.  Who is calling?"

  "Nezu, this is Sensero Kenkamata.  I am the admiral of the military department of Japan.  I have come to inform you to tell your men to not engage or go near your final destination."

  "And why is that, admiral?"

  "We have already figured out from the information you have recovered that the last location is where the man behind this is.  Cause of that we have sent a missile to his location.

  "How powerful is the missile!?"

  "Enough to light up all of Tokyo.  Don't worry, we've evacuated everyone in the area and then this nightmare will be over.  Nothing can survive an explosion like this, and even if it could the debris and shrapnel will kill it then.  Goodbye sir."

  After the admiral hung up Nezu quickly turned on his comms to everyone except the sixth location.

  "Everyone, cease your advancement and quickly get back as far as possible.  The government has launched a missile at the base and I do not want any of you needlessly dying."

  The heros heard this and quickly turned back. 

  True to their word, the military did fire a missile and it could be seen exploding by everyone once it hit.

  "Master!"  Gigantomachia shouted as he hit Hawks away.

  The giant started running towards the big dome of light when a dragon head wrapped around him.

  "Gigantomachia, stop your foolishness!  Master wants us nowhere near him remember!"  Massacre shouts at the man.

  He turns around to see the rest of the villains all together with Mikaboshi holding Hawks.

  "May I pluck his wings?  The dark bird asks.

  Massacre nods as then the villain uses dark shadow to tear off the hero's beautiful crimson wings.  After doing that, he picks up the hero by the throat, and snaps it.

  All the way in the rubble of the destroyed base.  There is a crater with the remains of the city as well as the station Zeiram was in.  Just mounds of debris but inside there was a shaking sound.  Out from the top under all the rock, busted a clawed hand.