Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

I bit my lip as a lone tear stream down my cheek. I shake my head and wipe it away. 'No... I must not show emotion...' I thought to myself. I look up and put on my emotionless expression and make my way towards the dining hall. I keep repeating the same words in my head over and over again...

I don't need any friends

-It Just Got A Lot Harder-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm currently just sitting in class. We're currently learning History of Magic. I place my hand on my chin as I listen to Professor CuthbertBinns.

"It is believed that only a true witch/wizard will be able to possess the ability to use magic... without the need of wand... the prime Merlin... after he passed decades ago, no one is able to possess such power. But some people believe that one day... there will be someone that'll able to possess his power and that person, without a doubt will be his reincarnation. But years, decades, centuries have passed and still we have no luck..." he said. I furrow my eyebrow when I hear what he said. Then I thought back to my family, they each have something... like a jewelry that is a source of their power.

My uncle Balthazar, he use a ring. My mom and dad possess a necklace. But I don't have any of those. Yet I'm still able to use magic without wand. I'm going to have to ask my parents about this.

I can't be Merlin's reincarnation, am I??

Time-skip

It's now free time. I rush to where they keep all the owls. I have the letter in my hand and make my way to my owl's cage.

"Hello, girl..." I said, opening P/N cage. She flew out of the cage and land on my shoulder.

(Pick your owl)

(Pick your owl)

I give her a snack and hand her the letter. She grab it with her beak. "Send this to my parents, okay?" I said. She bob her head, as if saying 'okay.' I smile and gently caress her fur. I open the window and let her fly away.

I watch as she fly away into the distance. I can't be Merlin's reincarnation. There's just no way. I think back of what happened to Lena. With the curse and all. Merlin is a light wizard... and I still don't know my true nature. What if my nature claimed me to be a dark witch... and if I'm Merlin's reincarnation... I will be a danger to the magic world.

"Hey..." I jump when someone said that. I turn my head to see Malfoy. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes. I turn around to look out the window once again. I can hear him sighing, as he walks to stand next to me.