Chapter 41

Previously on Chapter 40

The room begins to fill with protest. They all claim Harry is cheating and that he's a fraud. Harry looks tense once again. Merlin... I feel so bad for him.

-Figuring Out The First Task-

Y/N P.O.V

I walk next to Harry. Everyone keeps looking at him with judging eyes. Even Ron acts like he cheated too. So I figured he'd need someone on his side.

"Harry..." I said. He turns to look at him. I smile at him, and give his hand a light squeeze. "Just ignore what they're saying, okay? I trust you... I know you didn't enter your name..." I said. "Thank you, Y/N" he said, smiling weakly at me.

We stop by the lake and take a seat. I take out a book from my bag and start to read. While Harry just sits next to me, deep in thought. I figured he'd need time in silence.

But I need to ask something. "Harry..." I said. "Yes, Y/N?" He said, turning to look at me. I look up from my book and turn to look at him. "Do you know what the first task will be?" I said. He lets out a sigh and looks down. "No... not yet..." he said. I just hum and turn my attention back to the book.

I hear footsteps coming towards us. I turn my head to see Ron and Hermione. Ron whispers something to Hermione. Then Hermione walks forward.

"Hagrid said he wants to see you... for um..." she said. She walks back towards Ron. He whispers again. "For... you know what..." she said. "Well... then tell him-" Harry didn't get the chance to finish his sentence. "I AM NOT AN OWL!" She yelled. She walks away from us, Ron following her not long after that.

Harry looks upset because of them. I place a hand on his shoulder. "Come on... lets go see Hagrid..." I said. He just nods his head. I place my book inside my bag and stand up. I offer a hand to him and he grabs it. I pull him up slowly. Then we head towards Hagrid's hut.

Time-skip

We are now walking back to the school ground. I'm a little shock with what Hagrid just told us. The first task is the Champions against dragons. This is a very dangerous task.

I turn my head to look at Harry as he walks next to me. I can see the troubled look on his face. I turn to look at him, gently holding his hand. He turns to look at me.

"Don't worry... you'll be fine..." I said. "Thank you, Y/N... I really need that..." he said. I give him a soft hug. He wraps his arms around my waist, leaning his face in the crook of my neck.

"We have to tell Cedric... he still doesn't know what's the first task is..." I said, pulling away from the hug. He nods his head. Then we start to search for the Hufflepuff. I can hear people around us whispering about Harry. I give his hand a light squeeze, trying my best to calm him.

We find Cedric, laying on the bench while hanging out with his friends. "Cedric!" I called out. He turns to look at me and sit up instantly. "Y/N... hey..." he said, smiling at me. "Yeah... hello... um... are you busy? Can we talk?" I said. "Yeah... of course..." he said. I gestures him to follow me. He stands up and his friends starts whistling behind him. He turns to face them and laugh softly.

I just sigh, I hope he didn't take this that way. I just call him because Harry wants to speak to him. Harry don't want to deal with Cedric's friends, so he asked me to call Cedric for him.

We stop when I see Harry in the corridor. Cedric just looks at him in confusion. "Yeah... Harry is the one that wishes to speak to you... not me..." I said. "Oh.." he said, nodding his head. Harry walks towards us and starts telling Cedric about the first task.

People keeps walking passed us, whispering among themselves. I can see the pin in their robe chest. I just glare at them and they instantly speed up their pace.

"I'm sorry about them... I asked them not to wear it. But they won't listen to me" Cedric said. "Thank you, Ced..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles at me. Then he turns around and walks away.

I turn to Harry. "Let's get going?" I said. He nods his head. We start to walk. We plan to go to the library, so Harry could find out more about dragons and how to deal with them.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Someone said. I look around the place, but no one's around. I look up to see Draco sitting on the tree. Harry looks annoyed, because he knows Draco is about to make a snide comment.

He smirks at Harry. "My father and I have a bet you see. I think you won't last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagreed..." he said, jumping off the tree. "He thinks you won't last 5..." he finished. Harry looks really annoyed now.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy! He's vile and cruel... and you're just pathetic" Harry said, glaring at him. "Pathetic?" Draco said, reaching into his robe to grab his wand.

"Oh no, you don't sonny!" Someone said. Draco got turned into a white ferret. The students starts to laugh at him. I turn my head to see Professor Moody as he walks towards us.

"Professor, you shouldn't be doing that!" I said. But he just ignore me and starts waving his wand, which makes Draco flies up and down. I look at Draco with worried eyes.

"Professor Moody, what are you doing?" Professor McGonagall said, walking towards us. "Teaching" he answered still bouncing Draco.

"Is that... is that a student??" She said, pointing at Draco who's still a ferret. "Technically it's a ferret" he said. He grabs Crabbe's pants and put Draco inside. Goyle tries to take him out, but he flinch. Draco went further into his pants and comes out from the bottom.

I flick my wand, turning him back into a human. He looks around and turn to look at Professor Moody. "My father will hear about this!" He said. "Is that a threat??" Professor said, starting to chase after him. He runs around the tree and runs off.

"Thank you, Y/N... Professor Moody! We do not use transfigurations as a punishments! Surely Professor Dumbledore have told you that" she said. "He might have mentioned it..." he said. "Then you better keep that in mind!" She said. Professor Moody makes a face when she walks away. He turns to Harry and ask him to go with him.

I place my hand on his shoulder. "I'll be going now... I still have about a week in Slytherin. Then I'll be in Gryffindor..." I said. He smiles and nods his head. I smile again and wave at him. Then I turn around and make my way down to the Dungeons.

I say the password and head inside. I walk across the living common room. I can see Draco sitting by the fireplace. He turns to look at me as soon as I enter the room. I can see how messy he looks. His hair is all over the place.

"I bet you find that funny too, didn't you?" he said, glaring at me. I sigh and turn to look at him. "You do realize I'M the one that turned you back to human..." I said. His eyes soften a little. "Where have you been all day? I have been looking everywhere for you" he said.

"You saw me with Harry... I don't know why you still asked that" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Why are you always with him?" He said, looking at me with hurt in his eyes. "Everyone's been hard on him. So I just have to be there for him. He's my best friend after all..." I said. I make my way towards the girl's side of the dorm.

"Oh yeah? He's your "best friend". But you do realize he's my enemy, right?! Y/N... you're my fiancé... you should be hanging out with me, not Potter!" He said, sounding angry. I inhale deeply, trying to control my anger. I turn sharply to look at him. I walk towards him, until I stand nose to nose to him.

"And I've told you... countless of times, we're NOT engage! Your father have no power of that. He's not a priest! So stop acting like I'm yours" I spat angrily. I turn around and walks out of the room, not giving him a chance to say anything else.

*to be continued*