Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

She pulls away from me instantly. "Sorry... I just got a little excited..." she said. "A little?" I said, smiling teasingly at her. "Okay... a lot" she said, making me laugh at her. She giggle just giggle along.

I guess... I have a friend now

-Mission-

Y/N P.O.V

The Polyjuice potion is almost done. I lean my back against the sink. "What's taking them so long?!" I said. I hear Hermione giggling next to me. I turn to look at her.

"What are you laughing for?" I asked, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh nothing... this is my first time hearing you complain... you were so... cold and emotionless... now you're acting like a normal girl..." she said, still giggling. I just roll my eyes at what she said. But a smile still visible on my face.

"So... since we're friends now. What about the other two?" She asked. I shrug my shoulders. "Guess that'll automatically make them my friend too. I can't just steal you..." I said. "True... oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces when you call them by their first name. Wait... you are going to call them by their first name, right?" she said. "Obviously... no one call their friends by their surname... silly Hermione..." I said, rolling my eyes. She playfully glare at me, making me burst out laughing. She rolls her eyes and start to laugh along with me.

I hear footsteps coming and turn my head towards the entrance. Harry and Ron came running in. I push myself from the sink and cross my arms as I look at them.

"Did you get it?" I asked. They nod their heads. They lift their hands to reveal the strand of hair. I nod my head. "Good... now we can continue making this..." I said. I walk towards the cauldron and sit down on the floor. I continue to stir the potion. Hermione is still giggling as she moves to sit down next to me.

"Stop laughing, Hermione!" I yelled at her, instantly shutting her up. Though she looks like she still want to laugh.

While Harry and Ron looks at me in shock. "Did she just call Hermione by her first name?" I hear Harry said. "I think so..." Ron said. I raise an eyebrow at them.

"And if I am? You have a problem with that?" I said. "No..." Harry said. I roll my eyes at him. "Oh come on, Harry... you're so bad at lying..." I said. His eyes widened even more.

"S-She... s-she just..." he stuttered out. I tilt my head as I look at him. I can hear muffled sound. I turn to look at Hermione to see her covering her face. I just smile as I look at her.

"Just so you know... Hermione and I are friends. So deal with it!" I said. "Oh... does that mean you will be our friend too?" I hear Harry said. "Why else would I call you by your first name then..." I said, tilting my head as I look at him. I glance at Ron to see him with his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth, Ron! You'll have a bug flying into your mouth if you keep it open like that!" I said. Ron instantly close his mouth. I shake my head and laugh at their reaction.

"You were right, Hermione... their reaction were so priceless!" I said. She giggles and raise her hand. I give her a high-five. "I need time to get use to this" I hear Harry mumbled. I just giggle at what he said.

"Oh... by the way... why did you choose a toilet to brew this Polyjuice potion and in a broad daylight as well... I mean... what if we get caught?" Ron said. I turn to look at Hermione. She looks at Ron. "No one really use this one..." Hermione said. "Why?" Harry asked.