Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

One of the secrets I've been hiding is revealed. Soon everyone will know that I'm the Prime Merlin. It will surely change the way they look and treat at me. I can already visualize how they would act around me. I wonder how they'd know when they find out my darkest secret. The secret that only my family and Professor Dumbledore knows. My mind drift off to my Boggart. What 'Lena' told me. That I have 3 more years until the Claiming.

-Harry's Tears-

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up this morning, it was snowing. I love the snow. It reminds me so much of my childhood. Long before I find out about the curse that's been in my family for generations. When Lena and I were still close. She and I were inseparable. We always do everything together.

But not it's not the same anymore. She have gone to the dark side. Then soon or later... I'll go tonight the same thing. After I got claim by either one, there will be no going back. The outcome will be permanent. It kind of terrifies me. What if I turn dark? What if I'll hurt my friends?

We'll be going to Hogsmeade again. This time I have promised Hermione and the others to go with them. Draco was reluctant and he sulks a bit when I told him that I'll be going to Hogsmeade with the trio. He can't argue much... i was friends with them longer before I'm friends with him.

We are already in Hogsmeade. I follow Hermione and Ron as they walk along the snow. I place my hands inside my pocket in attempt to keep myself warm.

They stop walking and look into the distance. There is an old abandoned house.

"That's the Shrieking Shack

"That's the Shrieking Shack..." I said, looking at the house. All I know about that building is that it's said to be haunted. "It's meant to be the mess haunted house you written... did I mentioned it?" Hermione said, turning to Ron. "Yeah... twice..." he said. I just giggle as Hermione looks embarrassed.

"Do you wanna take a closer look?" She said. "Huh?" Ron said. "To the Shrieking Shack..." she added. "I... actually... I'm fine... here..." he said, looking slightly scared. "Scaredy cat..." I said. He turns to glare at me.

"Well well... look who's here" I heard someone said. I don't have to turn around to know who that is. Who else... Draco Malfoy.

We turn to look at him. I cross my arms across my chest as I wait for his next comment. He walks up to us with a smug look on his face.

"You do shopping for your new dream home? A bit grand for you, isn't it Weaselbee? Don't your family sleep in uh... one room?" He said, earning laughter from his goons.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy" Ron said. "Ooh~ not very friendly. Boys... I think it's time we teach Weaselbee, how to respect his superiors..." Draco said. "Ha ha... I hope you don't mean yourself!" Hermione spat at him. Draco looks at her in anger.

He glares at Hermione. "How dare you talk to me? You filthy little mudblood" he said. I let out a groan, feeling annoyed by him. "Draco! Can't you just leave them alone?" I said. He opens his mouth, but didn't get a chance to speak when a snowball came flying towards him. He turns his head looking alert.

"Who's there?" He said. But instead of receiving an answer, another snowball came flying at him. "Don't just stand there! Do something!" He said, pushing one of his goons. "What?" Pike said. Pike's beanie covers his eyes. Then Crabbe's pants gets pulled down. Draco then got pushed and fall down.

I know it's Harry's doing. I just laugh out loud. Then Harry grabs Draco by his legs and starts pulling him towards the Shrieking Shack. He keeps screaming.

"Y/N! Help me!!!" He yelled. "Nah~ deal with it" I said. Ron and Hermione laughs hysterically next to me. "What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis??" Ron said. Harry stops pulling him. Draco scrambles to his feet and run away.

"Get out of the way!!" He yelled, pushing Crabbe. He keeps running up the hill and away from our sight. I clutch my stomach from laughing so much. I hear a gasp next to me and turn my head. Ron's beanie's string is moving. Then Hermione's and my hair.

"Harry!" Hermione said. Harry appears next to me, while laughing. "Bloody hell, Harry... that was not funny!" Ron said, looking pale. I burst out laughing. "Oh I think it's hilarious... that was a good one, Harry" I said, giving Harry a high-five while still laughing. Ron just rolls his eyes at my comment.

Time-skip

We are now in the Three Broomstick. Of course, we ordered Butterbeer. I can't ever be bored with this drink. It tastes really good!

I turn my head and my eyes widened. "Harry, you have to hide! Quickly!!" I said. "Why?" He said. I gesture towards the entrance. He turns his head. There's Professor McGonagall. He quickly cover his body with his cloak.

We instantly leave the place. But as we get out, we can see Professor McGonagall walking away. We can hear her mentioning about Sirius Black. Harry being the curious person he is. He walks after her. We try to chase after him but this hanging head told us we are not allowed. So we have no choice but to wait outside.

"He's so reckless..." I said, feeling worried for my friend. Hermione and Ron nods their heads, as a sign they're agreeing with me. We walk away from the place and leans against the wall, while Hermione sits down.

"By the way, Y/N..." I hear Hermione said. "Yeah?" I asked. "What happened back then? You know... the Boggart..." she said. I let out a sigh. "It was nothing" I said.

"Really? But you called the first person the Boggart turned to... what did she said again, Hermione?" Ron said. "Lena... if I'm not mistaken" she said. He nods his head. "Yeah... that. Who's Lena, Y/N?" He said, turning to look at me.

"My older sister..." I said. "Why are you afraid of her if she's your sister?" Hermione said. I just sigh, not knowing what to say. I know I tell Draco about it. But it just slipped out of my mouth and Draco have promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

"It's... complicated... it's a secret only my family can know. Well... Professor Dumbledore too... since he's the principal..." I said. They nod their heads. I let out a sigh of relief as they don't pester me. I can hear a soft footsteps. I turn my head to see no one. But I can see footprints.

"Guys... look!" I said, pointing at the ground. "Come on... its Harry..." Hermione said, grabbing my hand. We follow the footsteps. It stops by a rock. I can hear low sobbing sound. I walk forward and kneel down. I outstretch my hand and grab a fabric like material. I gently tug it, revealing a crying Harry.

"Harry... what happened?" I said, feeling worried as I look at his tears. "He was their friend! Black was their friend!! And he betray them!! And the worst part is... he's suppose to be my Godfather" He said, angrily.

I frown and stand straight. I wrap my arms around him, letting him lean his head on my chest. He just keep crying, while clutching onto my shirt. I caress his hair gently, trying my best to comfort him.

I know exactly what it felt like to be betrayed. I've been through it before. Back in my two previous schools. So I know what Harry is feeling right now. He must be in so much pain, knowing his parents died because their 'friend' betrayed them.

Betrayal are the worst pain of all... because not only it broke our hearts... it also broke our trusts. It will be hard for us to trust someone again after getting hurt from betrayal. That's me... but now I have them. They taught me how to trust again... and now one of them experienced it.

*to be continued*