Chapter 35

Previously on Chapter 34

"Lena... I miss you... I miss us... I miss the time we spend together when everything was alright" I cried out. I pull my knees close to my chest and cry softly. My eyes will get swollen after this, but I don't care. I've been holding it all in for far too long. I need to let it out or I'm going to lose my mind.

-Come With Us-

Y/N P.O.V

After I'm completely calmed. I decided to go back to Uncle Macon's house. I'm not going to call him dad anymore, because he's not my father. I'll call him like I should.

I enter the house. Uncle Macon instantly stands up from his spot on the couch. "Y/N..." he said. "Don't say a word..." I said. He instantly close his mouth. I turn around and head upstairs, to the room that was once mine. I'm guessing it still is.

I open the door and enter. Everything still looks the same. I just walk towards the bed and lay down. I stare at the ceiling, not knowing what I should do. All this time... I've been wanting nothing more than to come home. But after knowing the truth... I don't even wanna be here anymore. There won't be any train to Hogwarts until the next year start. So I'll be stuck here for a while.

A tapping sound snaps me out of thought. I turn my head to look at the window where the sound comes from. There's an owl. Someone must've sent me a letter. I get up from my bed and head towards the window.

I open it and the owl drop the letter on the bed. I lift the letter in confusion. There's a wax stamp, with the letter W in it. "W... must be the Weasleys..." I said to myself, as a smile appear. I grab a snack and give it to the owl. Then the owl flies away.

I sit on my bed and open the letter. I was right. This letter is from the Weasley's family.

Dear,
Y/N

When I reached home, my family instantly asked about you. I was right when I say my mom favor you more than me. But hey, it's okay! I mean... I love having you around as well... it's like I have another sister. Except, of course... we're the same age and we're not actually related. But you know what I mean, don't you?

Anyway, that's not why I sent this letter to you. Me and my family are going to the Quidditch World Cup... and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. It's going to be fun, I promise. So... can you come?

Here's the address if you decided to come;

XXXX XXX XXX

P. S. Please come or my family will nag me none stop!

Sincerely,
Ron Weasley

Finally, a reason to leave. I grab my trunk, which I hadn't unpack yet. I just carry it and walk out of the room. I don't wanna stay here any longer. Not even for another seconds.

"Where are you going?" I heard someone said, just as I was about to walk out the house. I curse under my breath and turn around to face him. He's just standing there with aunt Del next to him.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving... you're the one that said it's best if I stay away from home! So I'm doing just that. I'm not coming back... ever!" I said. "Y/N... please understand that we're doing this for your own good" Aunt Del said. "For my own good?! By lying to me! It taught me nothing but not to trust you! Can't you see that??" I said. I shake my head and turn to leave.

"Do you think it's easy for us?!" Uncle Macon yelled. I turn to look at him. "Do you know how hard it was for me to watch Lena turns into a half-catalyst?? I've done everything I could to keep her safe! Keep her away from any harm! But it's still not enough! Y/N... we can't lose you too... you can't just cut off contact with us. I'm begging you! I'll... I'll go on my knees if I have to!" He said. My eyes widened when he actually kneel down.

"Uncle... uncle, get up!" I said. "No... not until you tell me that you'll still keep in contact" he said. I let out a sigh. "Fine! I'm not going to cut all contact with you. There, happy?! Now get up... please?" I said. He still didn't move. I walk towards him and kneel down in front of him. "I promise... I'm not going to leave for good..." I said. He wraps his arms around me. I choke a sob and cry into his shoulder. Even though I learnt that he's not my real father... I still love him.

I pull away from the hug once I'm calm. "But I need to go... my friend owled me... they invite me to go to a Quidditch game..." I said. He nods his head and place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I see... go on then. Have fun, okay?" He said. I nod my head and hug him again. "Bye, uncle..." I said. "Bye, honey..." he said. I give aunt Del a hug too, then I turn around to leave the house.

"Wait!" He said. I turn to look at him in confusion. "What is it, uncle?" I said. "You can just go by Floo powder" he said, gesturing towards the fireplace. I look at him in surprise.

"I didn't know you have that..." I said. "We don't... but well... since you're in Hogwarts, we chose to add it in this house. You know... in case you come for a visit. I didn't think it would be that soon. Although, you came upset..." he said. "Sorry about that" I said, feeling extremely guilty. "Oh don't be... I know why you feel that way... but you know you can trust me. The last thing I want is to hurt you" he said. I nod my head, smiling at him. Then they leads me to the fireplace and give me some powder. I scoop some in my hand.

"Bye, Uncle Macon! Bye, Aunt Del!" I said. They just wave at me with a smile on their faces. I take a deep breath in and out. "The Burrow!" I said, then I drop the powder.

I walk out of the fireplace, only to be engulfed in a tight hug

I walk out of the fireplace, only to be engulfed in a tight hug. I squeak because I'm not expecting that at all. But relax when I realize it's just Harry.

"Hello, Harry..." I said. "Hey, Y/N. I thought you'll never going to come..." he said. "Of course I'd come. Why wouldn't I?" I said. He just shrugs his shoulder. He pulls away, only for me to be pulled into another hug. This time by Hermione.

I just giggle and hug her back. I pull away and smile at the rest of the Weasley's. Molly walks towards me, hugging me softly. "It's good to see you again, dear"
she said. "It's good to see you too, Molly" I said. She pulls away and smile at me.

"Come on now. You must be hungry" she said. I just smile and follow her. The trio walking close behind me. We gather around in the dining table and start to eat.

After dinner, I head up to the same room I stayed in the previous visit. I place my luggage under the bed. Then I lay down. I place my hands behind my head and stare at the ceiling.

They said we'll be leaving for Quidditch World Cup tomorrow. So I'll be spending one night here, then we'll go tomorrow. I'm pretty excited... this will be the first professional match I'll watch. Maybe I will go for a try out when we return to Hogwarts this year.

I turn to my side and curl up a little. I close my eyes as I start to feel sleepier. Then I just let myself slowly drift off into deep and peaceful slumber.

*to be continued*